Chapter 4

A Few Months Later. There is a final race, the racers were ready for the last racing as they are in their cars.

"On your marks..."

"Get set..."

"GO!"

The flag went down as the cars zoomed forward. Diamond took the lead as she drove past other cars, Cruz followed behind as Storm was behind them. About 458 laps have gone by. One last lap, cross the finish line, wins. Suddenly one of the racers drove towards Storm and slammed against him. "Hey?! What the hell do you think you are doing?!" Storm yelled. "You know why. You stole Diamond from me!" "What do you mean? Wait... Are you her ex boyfriend?!" "This just in folks. Looks like Jackson Storm is having a conversation with that guy." "Wait a minute... That guy is kinda familiar..." "OH MY GOD! That's Diamond (L/n) ex boyfriend!" The crowd were shocked for what they all had heard from Darrell. Even the racers pit crews were hearing this.

"Diamond has a boyfriend?!"

"Since when did she met him?"

"Did they broke up or something?"

Diamond froze when she heard everyone talking about her ex boyfriend, she looked back and saw Storm with her ex boyfriend. He was about to push him against the wall. She immediately drove backwards and pushed her ex away. This shocked Cruz as Diamond is saving Storm, she was now in front. "Cruz, what is Diamond doing?" McQueen asked through her speaker. "She's...saving Storm from her ex." "What?! She's helping him?!" "His in trouble, Mr. McQueen. He needs help."

-

"You! again?!" She yelled to her ex. "You're mine, my precious gemstone!" He yelled, almost sounded like he was insane. "You clearly cheated on me! And now you still want me back to you?!" "Please! You still love me, right? Not with that stupid dark blue boy!" Storm is pissed with her ex. "Excuse me? Did you just call me that?!!" "You heard me!" The race was almost finished as Cruz was still driving in front. The next thing that shocked everyone was that Diamond's ex slammed Storm into the wall, lost control...and crash. He was unconscious and bleeding. "Storm!!!" Diamond yelled with tears in her eyes. Everyone were horrified and worried. She angrily glared at her ex. "YOU WILL PAY!!!!" She slammed her ex to the wall as they both crash and landed on the field. Her ex was knocked out cold, she was still alive. The race has finally finished, Cruz has won. But Diamond didn't care about winning, she care for her love. She got out of her car and help Storm out of his car. "Stormy...please stay with me..." She sobbed as she hold him in her arms the ambulance arrived on time and they were taken to the hospital.

-

Storm was in a coma and her ex was sent to prison for a very long time to be there. Some of the racers came to the hospital for a visit to see Storm. Cruz felt sorry for him, he wasn't a jerk after all. McQueen was a bit guilty for not trusting him, even they were still enemies. But he was wrong, Storm has a change of heart. Diamond has been visiting the hospital non-stop. She would always stay beside him. Day and Night. She stay strong and visit the Radiator Springs for a break. He was still unconscious. She was worried if he didn't wake up.

-

Diamond was sleeping on the bed, resting her arms beside Storm. Until he suddenly opened his eyes slowly while groaned. "Uugh...ow, my head...wha...what happened?" He looked around and realised he was in the hospital room. He suddenly feel someone was beside him. He turned to his right and look down to see Diamond was still sleeping. He smile calmly before rubbing her hair. "Love...wake up." Diamond open her eyes sleepy but widened when she saw him alive. "Stormy...this has to be a dream." "It's not." "Pinch me." He pinch her cheek. "Ow!" "Yep, you're still alive." Diamond hug him, while crying a little. "I miss you so much, Stormy." "I miss you too, babe." When she pull away, their faces were so close to each other. They kiss.

-

Days have gone by. Storm is now discharge from the hospital, and he eventually visit The Radiator Springs to see Diamond. Some time later, he got along with the others. McQueen and Cruz would challenge them for a race, Lightning even taught them one of Doc Hudson tricks. Mater would ask them if they wanna do a Tractor Tipping with Frank at night. But they were curious of who's Frank? Most of the time, they would hang out with them. Until Storm and Diamond revealed they were in love with each other. Everyone were excited, happy and speechless to hear this.

-

One time when Storm got stuck in the cactus while practicing racing, it was very funny when Mater help him took out the cactus off his body, he screamed in pain. Diamond would help him to calm down as Mater continued taking off the cactus. That night, they were having celebrations of Cruz winning, they finish decorating the town with lights everywhere. Everyone were dancing. Storm and Diamond were at the hills, admiringly the views. They got close to each other, having a romantic kiss.