Chapter 3

2 Days Later. The racers along with all of their pit crews are in The Skyscraper Center and Diamond was right it really is luxury and gorgeous, she and Storm had to share a room cause the owner said all the rooms are full and they had no choice to make Storm as her roommate. "Wow. This room is so gorgeous."

Bedroom❄

🍀Bathroom🍀

🍀Bathroom🍀

"Hey, Gemstone Girl

"Hey, Gemstone Girl. Help me with this luggages." Storm said as he was carrying them. "It's not that heavy, Storm. It's just only 4 luggages." "I know, but seriously I need help." "Okay, okay."

-

○□Night Time□○

After the racing. Everyone were at the bar as they were taking a break. Minutes Later, some were drunk and dancing. Diamond was completely drunk, until a random guy was walking to her. "Hey, cutie~ Wanna have fun with me~?" "No way, sir. You're not my type." Diamond said as she was still drunk. The random guy got angry. "You little-" before he could do anything to her, Storm appeared out of nowhere and was drunk, he push him away. "Hey! Leave my girlfriend alone. She's taken." He glared at the guy. The random guy got scared and ran. "You alright baby?" Storm asked. "I'm okay...wow you're so hot and handsome." She got up and cling onto him and the next thing she did was kissing him. But he eventually kiss back.

-

They got back to the hotel room and Storm slowly taking off her suit and underwears. She also did the same to him. "You're so cute~" "You're very hot~" "Do you wanna have fun together?" "Go for it, I want it." "As you wish my Gemstone~"

-

●■The Next Day■●

Diamond woke up the next morning only to find herself was naked with Storm who was still sleeping in naked, revealing his abs and muscles. She blush for a moment, but couldn't help to find Storm was sleeping peacefully like a angel. "He's so cute, when he sleeps like that, I really want to touch his cheeks." Diamond slowly touch his cheeks, they were soft and warm. She immediately shrugged it off before shaking him to wake up. "Stormy, wake up." "Huh? What happened?" He wakes up and blush when he saw her naked. Luckily they were covering themselves in the blankets. "Don't tell me that we did it..." "I think we did it." There was a silent before Storm spoke to her. "Let's just forget about everything of what we did." Storm said as Diamond agreed. She got up to take a shower but she trip and fell down. Storm ran to her and picked her up and sat her down on the bed. "I'll set up the bath tub." He went to the bathroom, turning on the water, filling it with bubbles, setting up some shampoos. "It's done. Now to clean you up." He carried her in bridal style. Placing her on the tub as he got in the tub. "Do you want me to wash you?" "Yes." Storm took the hair shampoo and pour on her hair. He begin scrubbing her hair. She relax as he massage her scalp while washing her hair. He felt her hair was so soft. When he was done he pour water on the hair and grab the body shampoo and pour on her back. He scrub her back and her front, feeling her skin was soft. He accidentally touched her boobs and Diamond went blushing. "Stormy!!!" Storm was nervous. "Sorry!!" "Just do your job!" "Okay, okay!" He continued washing her, pouring water on her body as she was done. "Do you need me to do yours too?" She asked as Storm nodded his head. "Okay. If you want." She grab the hair shampoo, pouring them, scrubbing his hair, feeling his hair was so fluffy. She pour water on his hair and grab the body shampoo and pour on his body before scrubbing. Feeling his abs and muscles. She decided to massage his shoulder and back. And she did. Storm was startled by her actions. "What are you doing?" "I'm giving you a massage. Just relax, you look stressed." "Fine." She continued massage as he relax. She rub his back as Storm sigh. She move her hands up to his shoulders and begin to massaging it. Feeling his energy were being relaxing. She pour water on his body as they are done showering. But Diamond wanted to stay a little longer. "Can we stay here for a while, I want relax with you." "Sure, just for a while." He pull her close towards his chest as she rest her on his shoulder.

-

They got dressed in the bath robe. Storm had finished drying his hair and was helping drying Diamond's hair. He sniff her hair. "You smell like...strawberries." "It's the shampoo, silly." Diamond replied before kissing him. "And you smell like coconut." Storm chuckled.