Chapter 2

Weeks have gone by. Diamond is very nice and kind to everyone. She even made some friends with Cruz and her pit crew especially the others. Meanwhile Storm is starting to have a strange feeling towards her. Diamond would sometimes try to be friend with him, but McQueen and the others told her that his a jerk, since she has a warm heart inside of her. She understand that he has a cold heart inside of him. She kept in touch with him. Whenever he was unhappy or sad, she would always cheer him up and he likes it. Diamond would talk to him about some funniest and interesting story, but he was admiringly her beauty, kindness. And sometimes daydreaming. Until one day. "Hey Storm." "What do you want Gemstone Girl?" "I just came to tell you that Tex Dinoco is announcing that were all gonna have a special racing in the Nauru Country in Oceania. Isn't that exciting?" "Yeah, it is and what makes you feel exciting?" "That Nauru Country place is what I always wanted to go there ever since I was a little kid and now it's finally happening!" "You sure you wanna go there? That place is tiny you know." "Oh please, not just any tiny country. That place has got the most exclusive luxury buildings and towers on earth. The Skyscraper Center! It has got a luxury bedrooms, bathrooms, a pool area and everything they have including a beach." "Wow. You really are such a fan girl over everything." "Yep." Diamond said with a happy smile. Storm starts to blush when she smile at him was kinda cute. "Cute." Storm mumbled himself. But Diamond heard his mumble. "What did you say?" "Nothing!" He's face went red like a tomato. She chuckled before taking his hand. "Come on, we gotta tells this to everyone. They are gonna love this announcement." She told him as his face was blushing when she was holding his hand. "R-right..." He say, nervously before they went to the others.