Chapter 4 Sid

Ignore the name😜

Ignore the name😜

Sid's P.O.V.

I'm in my study, with a cigarette between my lips, my head on the chair, and my eyes closed. I inhale the smoke into my lungs by taking a deep breath before pulling out the cigarette from my mouth by holding it between my index and middle fingers. The smoke dribbles out of my mouth as I exhale.

It feels so good for a second as it relaxes my mind.

I take a few puffs, and then my phone rings, disturbing me. My eyes open and I flick off the ash by tapping in the middle of the cigarette before grinding its stub into the ashtray.

I pick up the phone from the table and glance at the caller's ID.

It's Edward's call. My brother, and the only person whom I care for after my father. I'm heartless for the rest of the world except for them. They are people for whom I can die with a smile.

Edward is three years younger than me, but it doesn't matter. We both treat this fucking world with equal savagery. We keep everyone under our feet and are so powerful that we can rule the entire world.

There is nothing more satisfying than witnessing fear emanating from people when they stand in front of me. The enjoyment I derive from inflicting fear and pain upon others is substantial. Therefore, everyone calls me a sadist and ruthless.