Chapter 131 True Happiness! (Final)

My heart races as I gaze into Sid's intense eyes.

"Your punishment, my love, is something you'll remember." He whispers, his voice laced with a mix of dominance and desire, making it clear who's in control.

He steps closer, his presence commanding my full attention. His fingers reach out to trace my jawline before lifting my chin, making me meet his intense gaze. "You wanted to let her win, didn't you, my love?" He whispers, causing my eyes to widen in shock.

"How did you know?"

A smug smile spreads across his face as he responds, "I know everything about you, my wife."

"I just wanted to let her win because of her birthday." I admit.

"Such a generous heart you have, love. But rules are rules, and you know you must be punished." He leans in, his lips brushing against mine, teasing me, and then he captures my lips in a passionate kiss.

I respond to his kiss, savouring the taste of his lips and the anticipation of what he has in store for me. As our mouths blend, his hand travels down my back, pressing me closer to him.

"Strip for me." He commands in a low, authoritative voice after breaking the kiss. There's no room for hesitation in his tone, and I immediately begin to undress, peeling away each piece of clothing with deliberate slowness.

My skin tingles with excitement as I expose myself before him, baring my body, my desires, and my vulnerability.

Once I'm completely naked, I stand before him, my head bowed, and my hands clasped behind my back, the epitome of submission. I can feel his eyes tracing every curve and contour of my body, and it's as if I'm being undressed with his gaze alone.

He walks around me, his fingers occasionally brushing against my skin, sending waves of anticipation through me. I don't dare move; I'm entirely at his mercy. He's a master at making me wait, heightening the excitement.

He stops in front of me. "You know, love, your tattoo intrigues me." His fingers trail along the butterfly inked below my chest, igniting a fire within me.

He continues to caress the design, his lips trailing sensual kisses on my neck and collarbone. My body arches, seeking more of his intoxicating touch.

"Every inch of your body is a masterpiece, but this tattoo, it's like a secret treasure, one I can't resist." He whispers against my lips, sending delightful shivers down my spine.

Suddenly, he steps away, leaving me yearning for more.

"Before your punishment, I want you to pleasure me, my kitten, because I'm so aroused after today's session and the sight of your body. So, kneel now and place your hands behind your back." He commands, and I comply without hesitation.

As I kneel before him, placing my hands behind my back, he leans in and whispers, brushing my lips. "You can only use them tonight to pull down my jeans and pleasure me, understand?"

I look up at him, my eyes filled with anticipation, and give him a meek nod. "Yes, I understand, Master."

He smiles, unbuttoning his jeans, and with my mouth, I pull down his jeans and boxers, revealing his hard shaft. My hands remain obediently behind my back.