~One Day~

Third person (view)
All Finney dreamed about was to get out of this town ever since his mother passed away and his dad started drinking a lot more. He was a complete mess and then there was his sister who's name was Gwen who he tried to desperately protect from their father. Everyday was the same for Finney go to school, get bullied (only when his friends weren't there) and most of the time get beat by his alcoholic/abusive father. That was until he started having these weird dreams that felt so real so he decided to ask his sister about them.
Finney (POV)
"Hey Gwen! Can I talk to you about something?" I said while walking in Gwen's room and closing the door so his father wouldn't hear. "Oh hi Finney! Sure what's up?" Gwen said to her brother happily. "Well so uhm... I don't know how to say this but I've been.. uhm having theses weird or almost real dreams and I know you kind of have them too so I wanted to know more about it from you" I said to my caring sister. "Wait you're starting to have them too! Finney there never good but let me say you are right about them feeling real it's bc they are but they always happen days later so tell me about them" Gwen said to me and I was shocked to find out they were real but I still decided to tell her. "So basically there's this creepy man I think and there's this kid he's like my age or older but he was at a skate park (it is modern era so like now) and he was on his phone and well he was about to leave when the man asked if he wanted to see a magic trick and we'll uhm..." I said to Gwen not really wanting to tell her this part. "Well what? Finney!" Gwen said since she's really impatient. "That's all I got so far since I keep waking up" I said back to her. "Oh well maybe you're find out more later but i feel like something bad is going to happen to this boy though, do you even know him?" Gwen said to me. "I don't think so you know I'm more of the loner type and only hang out with Bruce, Donna, Billy and Griffin" I said kind of ashamed but proud I have at least some friends. "Oh yeah well how about you go to sleep now and see if you can find more out about that dream! Gwen said to me excitedly. "Ok ok! I'm going Gwen!" I said while she was pushing me out her room. This girl drives me crazy sometimes but I still love her.

Some time later...
Finery still (POV)
I had just got out the shower and was finally my pajamas when I heard my phone go off from my group chat but I ignored it and got into my pajamas and then saw the group chats me it was all just crazy shit from Billy and Griffen like always me and Bruce were said to be the "moms" of the group which me and Bruce found funny but that's how I liked our friend group it's been like this since 7th grade and now we're in 10th so it's been 3 years and everyone is so cool and chill and they were even there for me when I came out Bi and they also came out too and I was shocked when I found out that i wasn't the only one like Bruce came out Pansexual and Billy came out also Bi and Griffin also came out Pansexual and then there was Donna who shock me she came out Lesbian and I was very shock but more shock when I found out she is dating my sister so we always joke about it now lol. But over all I love them all and wouldn't trade this group for anything. Well I've been up for a while I think it's time I sleep and so I did I feel asleep.

Hey guys!' so this was the first part of my story I hope you like this and yes this is modern au and yes there's the grabber (but not for long 😏) and yes Gwen and Finney have dreams together in this au and also this is my au and how I see the characters but I really hope you like this!