~And It Was You~

Finny (POV)
I kept thinking about that boy in my dream until I fell asleep again and I saw the day it was it was "September 5th" and the street was "Bragg street" which is literally like 5 mins from my house and also September 5th isn't that far it's like 5 days away! I also know that the boy is Robin Arellano and I don't how this is going to go since he's like the #2 toughest kid in my school! I also find it weird since I have all these number 5's but it is what it is. All I know is I have to save this kid even if he is really tough and looks scary and the fact is I only have 5 days! so I first need to find him first and try to becomes friends I guess idk maybe Bruce can give in a good word for me since somehow he knows Robin since they were little which I find kind of weird but ok. Anyways I just heard my alarm clock go off and just want to kms instead of having to leave this house. :/

Still Finny's (POV)
I got ready and drop my sister off since she was in 8th and I was in 10th and then walked to my high school (hell) and saw Griffin and Billy hanging out I didn't see Bruce though so idk where he is anyways I walked up to Griffin and Billy and asked them a few things. "Hey guys! How's it going?" I said to both of them which they turn around and both smiled at me. "Good how about you?" Billy said and Griffin also said "Same and yeah about you?" "It's ok my dads pretty chill lately and it's going I guess ok now" I said to them. "That's great to hear! As soon as Billy said that the bell rung telling us it was time for class. "Well guys I'll see y'all at lunch!" I said to both Billy and Griffin. "Ok well bye Finn" both them said back. I realized I forgot to ask about Bruce and didn't get to tell them about my dreams I've been having lately but I can just tell them or text them later. I was walking to class when I ran into someone and drop all my books. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going..." I stopped talking  as soon as I realized who I ran it to it was Robin Arellano the boy who's been in my dreams but also the #2 toughest kid at school I just knew I fucked up. "It's ok it's kind of my fault too you're Finney right?" Robin said back to me. "Oh... yeah I am but I let people call me Finn since it's easier yk wait how do you know my name?" I said to Robin wanting to know how he knew who I was. "Bruce talks about y'all are such best friends and your little group all the time and I've seen you in some of my classes before" Robin said and give a little laugh. "Oh right I forgot, Do you um possibly know where Bruce is?" I said since I haven't seen him at all this morning. "Oh yeah he's sick right now I think he said he'll be out until like Monday since it's the flu" I heard Robin say. "Well thank you I better hurry to class then it I was nice meeting you in person Robin  even if it was in a weird or awkward way!" I said to him while walking and hurrying to get to class. All I saw was him smiling back at me until I made it to history class.

Ok so that's the end of this chapter as you can see lol and yes in my au Bruce knows Robin and Robin knows Bruce since there parents knew each other when Bruce and Robin were babies lol I will be writing more often since I'm finally out of school so stay tuned!