~Getting to know you~

Robin's POV
I made it to math which is my least favorite class since the teacher sucks at explaining it. I realized that Finney is also in my class but I guess I didn't know since he is really quiet and sits in the back of the class. I tried getting through the lesson but just couldn't so I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom and she let me go. I soon walked out the class and made it there and just sat there since we only had 5 minutes left anyways.
.
.
.
Time slip (still Robin's POV)
I made it home and decided to just scroll on my phone. I kept scrolling on instagram and then I ran into Finney's account and decided to follow him so I could text him. I texted him "hey finney" to him and waited for a reply. To my surprise he reply very fast and followed me he replied with "hey Robin :)." we kept texting until I told him bye and I had to go. I decided to get some food so I ordered food dash on my phone and I heard the door bell and grabbed my food and gave the delivery person a tip. After I ate I decided to watch tv and then I had a shower and fell asleep.
.
.
.
Finney's (POV)
I was thinking of how to tell or really help Robin about this vision im having really dream but I just know it will happen. I heard my dad walk through the door and he sounded angry so I told Gwen to come in my room. We stayed there all night and I guess I fell asleep and her. Since I woke up and it was the next morning. I was lucky to not have school today. I decided I was going to try to talk to Robin today and try to be his friend because honestly he doesn't seem like a bad person and I really need to warn and help him. I pulled out my phone and asked for his number. I decided I was showing to find something to eat and I was glad my dad was gone and not here. I found some cereal decided to just have that. Gwen was still sleeping so I decided to not wake her up.
.
.
.
Robin's (POV)
I woke up and my phone said it was 11:00 clock in the morning. I also saw a text from Finney in instagram and decided to see what it was. Turns out it was him asking for my number so I decided to give it to him. He later responded and I made a contact for him when he texted me. He texted me saying if I wanted to meet up later and I told him sure and where and he replied with how about the baseball field I said sure why not what time and he said 5:30 would be good. I declined to get out of bed and shower and then find something to eat since my uncle is at work. I decided to cook me some ramen and watch tv. Somehow 2 hours already went by. So now it was 1:00 clock.
.
.
.
Finney's (POV)
After 2 hours went by I decided to go take a shower since I was hanging out with Gwen. After I got out the shower I decided to do some left over homework even though it wasn't fire until next Thursday I just decided to get it done with. After I got done I saw it was 3:00 clock so I decided to get ready to meet Robin later. I called Gwen over in my room to help me pick out what time wear. And I decided some styled cargo pants and my star. And also a jacket since it was a little cold outside since it is fall weather. And then my converses.
Time skip....
I texted Robin saying I was otw and he responded with ok and he was otw also. I was walking to the baseball when I feeled like someone was watching me and I turned around to find out it was Vance Hopper the Vance Hopper the #1 toughest kid in school. He saw me and asked where I was going and I told him to the baseball girl and he said "you're Finney Blake right?" "Yeah?" I responded "you're friend with bruce then right?" "Yeah I do understand know him" I said "yeah he's friends with Robin so we met" "oh cool" I said. "Well I'm actually meeting Robin you can come if you want" I told Vance. "I would love too but I'm actually on my way to visit Bruce since he's sick and I'll know you probably want to spend time with Robin by yourself" he said "oh ok and yeah I'm trying to be friends with him" I replied back "oh well you're be fine just don't make him mad I'm kidding lol but he does have serious anger issues but I can't be talking bc I have them too but don't worry you're be fine" Vance told me "oh ok I'll see you some time then" I said "bye Finney" Vance said back and then walked away. I forgot Robin was friends with Robin for a minute. But anyways I just hope this talk will go well....