prologue

as the last day of school at the Schoolhouse approaches, Baldi, one of the best middle school math teachers around, prepares for another stressful day.

As the students arrive, Baldi stands at the front of the classroom, talking about the last day of school and writing down a few math problems on the board.

baldi asked a few questions so far so good on the last day baldi wasn't to stressed out and was thinking about one thing confessing to his boss kennith minutes passed by turned into hours until he hears the bell ringing

As the bell rings, everyone rushes out of the classroom, excited for a day of learning, laughter, and fun. Except for Baldi, who remains behind, hoping to talk to his boss, Principal Kennith, alone.

baldi would hate to admit having feelings for the principal his own boss but it was true years of working here he felt like he needed to confess so..

Baldi waits patiently for Kennith to join him in the empty classroom. After a few moments, Kennith finally appears in the doorway, surprised to see Baldi still there.

"Good morning, Baldi." Kennith smiles, not understanding Baldi's sudden desire to speak with him.

"Good morning, boss." Baldi responds, a nervous blush spreading across his face.

"Is there something you need?" Kennith asks, his curiosity piqued by Baldi's unusual behavior.

Baldi takes a deep breath, gathering his courage.

"Yes, actually. There is something I wanted to talk to you about."

Kennith raises an eyebrow, sensing that Baldi has something important to say.

"What is it?" he asks patiently, ready to hear whatever Baldi has to say.

Baldi takes another deep breath, then speaks up.

"I know this may sound crazy, but I've had feelings for you for a while now, and I wanted to tell you before the year is over."

Kennith is taken aback by Baldi's confession, but he tries to respond calmly.

Kennith considers Baldi's words carefully, then responds.

"I don't like to admit it, but I've also developed feelings for you, Baldi. It's been hard keeping these emotions bottled up, but I can't deny them any longer."

Kennith's confession leaves Baldi stunned, but also filled with joy.

"So... are you saying that you... like me too?" Baldi manages to say, his heart fluttering.

The moment of truth has arrived, and both Baldi and Kennith are too nervous to speak.

Finally, Kennith musters up the courage to say what he's been thinking.

"Yes, Baldi. I like you too. I really do."

Baldi's heart skips a beat, and he can barely contain his joy.

"I'm so glad to hear that, Principal. I've been wanting to tell you this for so long, but I didn't think you felt the same way."

kennith gives baldi a warm smile before giving him a small kiss making sure playtime or the students don't caught them baldi gives a soft but calm chuckle before walking away.

-timeskip cuz yeah-

As the last day of school draws to a close, Baldi stands in an empty classroom with Kennith, both of them reflecting on the year that has passed.

Baldi smiles at Kennith, still in disbelief that their feelings are mutual.

"I can't believe it's already over," Baldi says, "but I'll never forget this year, Principal."

Kennith smiles back, a look of contentment on his face.

well we should be going now because playtime is waiting and if you want you can come over to my house to have dinner? kennith asked warmly baldi accepted the offer before kennith walks out.

OH MYY GOODNESS WHAT 537 VIEWS 15 VOTES OMFG THANK U SO MUCH AM SO THANKFUL also yeah this is a remake btw it's my fathers birthday today!!