Ch. 10: Party time, Getting into trouble!

Y/n's POV:

I was starting to stir awake cause I was smelling breakfast as I got out of the bed and saw that Ashe was in her business suit and wearing a apron as well as I then came up behind her and gave her a kiss on the cheek and said.

Me: Good morning love.

Ashe: Good morning love.

I then ask her.

Me: You have to head in today?

Ashe nodded her head and said.

Ashe: They want to discuss more about how our business will boom in the future.

I kissed her head and said.

Me: Aw. And I can't get more time to spend with you?

Ashe giggled and finished making breakfast and said.

Ashe: By the way your phone was blowing up.

I groan and say.

Me: Was it that bad?

She nodded as I then walked into the room and saw my phone and opened it and saw....

Missed callKai'sa Morton(Dancer boss)

Missed CallLeblanc Montfort(Tailor)

Two new texts Evelynn Kimberk(Diva Boss)

I stare at them for a second till I then walk into the kitchen as Ashe had her apron off and was eating her share of the breakfast as I dug in with her and started to eat her food as I tell her.

Me: Thanks for letting me stay last night.

Ashe shook her hand and said.

Ashe: We've need this for a while now. You don't need to thank me.

I smile at that as we continue eating and talk more till Ashe noticed the time and said.

Ashe: Crap, I have to go.

Me: Leave your plate, I'll clean up while I return these calls.

Ashe smiled and kissed my cheek and said.

Ashe: Make sure you hand the manager my key alright.

Me: I got it mom. Head out already.

She laughed at that as I saw her walk out and was looking at Evelynn's text.

Evelynn(Text): Hey.... Call me when you get a chance. We're worried about you right now.

Worried...? Really? The Evelynn is worried about me? I then hover over her name and click call as I then grab my headphones from my bag and connected them to my phone as I heard it ring till I heard.

Evelynn(Phone): Hello Y/n.

Me(Phone): Hey, I saw your text. What's up?

Evelynn(Phone): Look I'll get to the point. Last night I was....

Me(Phone): A bitch?

Evelynn sighs and admits.

Evelynn(Phone): Yes I was a bitch last night. I was just upset that Derek had to cause you more drama with your job that you were wanting to quit.

I sigh as I start washing the dishes and say.

Me(Phone): It's not your fault. People need to learn more control on others. I don't blame Kali at all. She was always like that when we were young.