Ch. 33: The Meeting, The group!

3rd POV:

Rakan and Xayah were walking through the piltover warehouses as Rakan asked.

Rakan: Do we really have to do this?

Xayah had continued walking looking at her phone as it started beeping as she asked.

Xayah: I didn't want to but whoever is texting us really wants something with us so let's get this over with.

He just nods and continues to follow till they heard the beeper go off like crazy as the looked at it and saw the numbers 871 as she said.

Xayah: This is it.

She then slides the door open to see a couple of people standing there as she said.

Xayah: Caitlyn, Vi?

Caitlyn and Vi were leaning against the box shocked when they saw them walk in as Caitlyn asked.

Caitlyn: So did you send the message?

Xayah shakes her head and says.

Xayah: I got the message last night.

Caitlyn nodded and said.

Caitlyn: Same. I brought Vi along so she can be trusted as well.

She nodded as then the doors open as they saw Mei Arisato walked in with...

Edith Mariko as Mei said.

Mei: You didn't have to come along you know...

Edith had then said.

Edith: It was either that or I'd drag you back to your parents and explain what's going on.

She groaned from that as Caitlyn said.

Caitlyn: Mei Arisato?!

She gives a 'oh shit' face as they all stared at her in shocked as Edith had face palmed as Jinx then walked in and said.

Jinx: Good, your all here.

Vi's and Caitlyn's eyes widen as Vi ran over and hugged her as she said.

Vi: Your ok powder.

Jinx groans from that name and said.

Jinx: It's always Jinx Vi....

She gasped and lets go and says.

Vi: Sorry force of habit.

She nods and closes the door and says.

Jinx: This everyone?

Caitlyn looked around and said.

Caitlyn: I guess?

???: That's good then.

They saw....