Babymama ~cblu~

~Aumorah pov~

I woke up turning my alarm off then turned on my side to see if Camrin was still in bed but sighed when I didn't see him

I got up out of bed and started getting ready for the day I took a shower and brushed my teeth, when I was done I went into the closet to find something to wear that would be comfortable against my baby bump.

(The outfit)

(If you don't like it you can always imagine something else)

After getting ready I went downstairs and saw Camrin sitting on the couch playing the game.

"Hey baby," I said while walking into the kitchen I saw him turning around and looking at me and smiling then looking back at the game.

"Wassup ma I brought you breakfast this morning," he said and I smiled and thanked him and asked him what he was doing today.

He says "I'm going with the guys then streaming later."

I nod and walk over to him with my food and sit next to him, I always wanted to be in one of his streams but I wasn't allowed to because he didn't want people to find out about me or the baby only the gang knew so I never asked him.

Don't get me wrong I know he loves keeping our business to himself but it really gets tiring when you've been kept a secret for 5 years and you're now 6 months pregnant with his baby.

"Well I'm going out with my mom so I'll be back sometime later do you want me to make dinner or bring you something home" I said while eating the rest of my food.

"Just bring me something back I don't want you to overwork yourself later on," he said and I nodded then stood up going to throw my trash away.

"I have to go baby my mom should be outside I'll see you later be safe and I love you " I walk over to him and kiss his cheek.

"Alright ma be safe and I love you too and if you start to feel sick just text me and I'll come to get you," he says while rubbing my belly and looking up at me, I nod kissing his cheek one more time and then leaving out the house.

~~5 hours later~~

I sighed walking into the house closing and locking the door behind me, I was so tired my mom didn't want to leave the mall she just kept buying a lot of stuff for the baby and having me try on stuff.

I put Carmin's food on the counter and texted him that I was home and his food on the counter and to keep it down because I knew he would be streaming around this time but I just wanted to take a nap.

~Cblu pov~

I got a text from Aumorah while I was streaming telling me to keep it down because she trying to take a nap and that my food was on the counter

So I go get my food from downstairs then go check on her in our room to see her knocked out on our bed cuddling my pillow I smile and go back to my streaming room and show off my food to the chat.

After I was done eating I started playing the game again and I was like 15 minutes in and these niggas keep cheating like a muh fucka.

I got so mad I started banging on the table completely forgetting I was right across the hallway from our room and I wasn't supposed to be loud.

My phone started ringing and I looked to see it was Aumorah so I muted the stream before answering the phone before I could even say something she started yelling at me.

"Shut the fuck up I told you I was trying to take a nap you and this baby in my belly finna be outside with how much y'all keeping me up," she said then hung up on me.

I looked at the phone shocked that she would say something like that to me I looked back at the stream and unmuted it.

"Y'all I just got yelled at for being too loud," I said and they started spamming and asking who was on the phone I started to think for a moment about Aumorah and whether I should tell them about her.

We had been together for 5 years and we were having a baby together and nobody knew about her or that I was even talking to somebody but only the gang.

"Yo chat I'll be back I got somebody I want y'all to meet, " I said then walked out the room going to our room "Bae come with me for a second."

She looked at me confused and slowly got up before saying "Where are we going I'm tired camrin."

"I'm streaming right now and I want them to meet you so you coming or not," I said and she nodded so I led us back to my streaming room and walked us inside the room and over to the chair I sat her down on my lap once I sat down.

The chat was going crazy asking who she was and how I knew her I just smiled and said "This is my girlfriend and baby mama her name is Aumorah we have been together for 5 years."

Voice chat: you been hiding all this from us? This is our girlfriend and baby mama.

She started laughing and I just mugged the chat because no this is not y'all girl this just my girl.

"Anyways she going to be in here taking her nap instead of in our room so I can't be too loud," I said.

I smiled as she got comfortable on my lap and I started rubbing her belly to help her fall asleep while I started to play the game again.

After about like 10 minutes into the game, I looked down at her and saw she was asleep I smiled and rested my chin on top of her head just reading the chat and thinking about how I could get used to this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all enjoyed this and make sure to comment on who y'all want to see next it can be male or female, vote and follow me, and sorry for any mistakes.