Valentine's Day~Kenzo Balla~

~Dayana pov~

"Hey y'all welcome back to my channel if you're new here my name is Dayana and I do a little bit of everything on this channel," I said to the camera

"But today is Valentine's Day and right now the time is 5:35 pm and my man is taking me on a date today which I'm so excited about but he told me to be ready by 7:30 pm." I showed the time on my phone to the camera then put my phone back down.

"As y'all can see I'm still lying down but I'm about to get up and take a shower and start getting ready throughout the video, y'all going to keep hearing me say my man and not his name because nobody knows who my man is yet," I said

I get out of bed grabbing the camera and my phone walking into the bathroom I set the camera up on the counter and put my phone on the counter "ok so I'm about to take a shower I'll be back when I'm done." I said then turning the camera off.

I turned the shower on and started to get undressed then got into the shower I made sure to shave everywhere and wash up well once I was done I got out and dried off putting some lotion on then went and got my robe and put it on.

I come back into the bathroom and turn the camera back on "ok guys I'm back after my shower and it's now 6:05 pm and I still have to finish getting ready." I said before I started to brush my teeth and wash my face.

"My hair is already done because I got it done yesterday so I don't have to do it I just have to find an outfit," I said walking into the closet and set the camera up and start finding something to wear.

Once I found something I put it on and then showed the camera "This is the outfit I'm wearing I kept it kind of simple because he told me to dress comfortably so that's why I'm not too dressed up but I hope he likes it."

"I can't wait to see him because it's been a good little minute since we've been on a date," I said smiling thinking about my man.

(The outfit and hair)

(If you don't like it you can imagine something else)

"My man should be here soon because it's getting close to 7:30 but let me get his gifts out from their hiding spot," I said while walking away from the camera opening my closet door, grabbing the gifts out then coming back after closing the door.

"This is all of the gifts I got for him I just can't wait to see him like I'm so excited to be with him," I said showing the camera the gifts.

I hear the doorbell ring so I grab the camera and rush downstairs while saying "Omg my man here y'all my man here." Once I get downstairs I open the door and see Kenzo at the door holding flowers and a presents in his hands I move out of the way so he can come in, and I close and lock the door behind him.

When I turned around I smiled when I saw him already looking at me with so much love which made me blush "Come here ma why are you so far away." He said.

I walk over to him and he gently pulls me to him more and starts rubbing my waist, I sit the camera on the counter so it can only see him holding me and not his face.

"I missed you ma you look sexy and smell good baby," he said looking down at me making me smile more at him and say "Thank you Pa you look good too and I missed you too Pa I'm so excited for our date and thanks for the presents pa yo stuff upstairs you can get it later."

He chuckles at my excitement and kisses the top of my head while still rubbing my waist I turn around so my back and ass are pressed against him and grab the camera only showing me.

"Y'all look what my man got me he's a sweetheart for me but we're gonna go on our date I'll try to record wherever we go so I'll be back," I said then turned the camera off.

"Come on Pa we don't want to be late for whatever you planned," I said while walking to the door when I look back I see him looking at my ass smirking to himself.

He shakes his head I guess coming out of his trance he walks over to me and grabs my hand and we finally get to go on our date.

~~Few hours later~~

I turn the camera back on and angle it right so that it can only see me and not Kenzo and see that I'm in bed with Kenzo's arms wrapped around my waist "All right, y'all I just woke up but I forgot to record but we're back at my house and we had so much fun today." I said.

"I have to talk low because my man sleep but that's it for this video I hope y'all enjoyed but please like, comment, and subscribe to the channel if you're new but I'll see y'all in the next one." I turn the camera off after the outro.

I put the camera on the side table then get back comfortable in Kenzo's arms and fall back to sleep cuddling into his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all enjoyed this one but make sure to comment who y'all want to see next, it can be male or female, and make sure to vote and follow me and sorry for any mistakes but I hope y'all have a great day or night.