Promises ~kyle richh~

~Jaylee pov~

Me and Kyle were laying on the couch watching a movie I was laying on top of him and he was rubbing my ass which made me sigh quietly because of how good it felt

Even though me and Kyle were just best friends we always did stuff like this we would shower together, make out even sometimes have sex we always acted like a couple in private or even in front of our friends but me and Kyle were just trying to work towards a relationship but nobody knew that.

Everyone knew we had something going on but we just kept saying we were best friends and that nothing was going on between us even though we secretly liked each other If you saw Kyle you saw me we are always together

But not when he goes and does interviews and stuff because of the one time I went with him to an interview the guy was flirting with me the whole time and not paying attention to him, Jenn, and Tata when it was their interview.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Kyle gently squeezed my ass making me look down at him to see him already looking at me.

"What's wrong Kyle why are you looking at me like that" I asked sitting up and he instantly put his hands on my waist looking up at me as I looked down at him.

"I have to go ma I have to meet Jenn and Tata at the studio I'll be back later," he says and I frown rolling my eyes because he promised to spend time with me today because he would be going on tour tomorrow but I couldn't go with him because I had to work.

"You promised me we would spend time together Kyle before you leave because we haven't seen each other all week and you leave tomorrow," I said while trying to get off of him but he held me tight.

"I know ma but this is important we have to make sure everything is ready I'll try to be back before I have to leave because I don't know how long I'm going to be there ma," he said rubbing my hips.

I nod and look away from him saying "It's fine Kyle I'll get over it we can spend time together another day don't worry about it." I got off him and went into the kitchen to find me something to eat.

A few minutes later Kyle walks in all dressed and says come here ma I walk over to him and look up at him with a frown on my face.

"Fix your face ma I'll be back before I have to leave I promise," he says kissing my lips making me smile and nod and hug him.

After Kyle leaves I eat and clean up the house a little bit just waiting for him to come back but as time goes on I start to get tired of waiting on him so I just get ready for bed changing into my night clothes.

(The outfit)

(If you don't like it you can imagine something else

(If you don't like it you can imagine something else.)

I tried to wait up for him but he never ended up coming back and he didn't even show up before he left for the tour the next morning I only found out he left because I had watched Jenn's story when I had woken up.

I was hurt because he had promised he would come back and he had never broken a promise before so it hurt me but I just shook my head thinking maybe he just forgot.

~3 weeks later~

I haven't talked to Kyle since he left my apartment but he has been blowing up my phone and today was the day he was supposed to be coming back I had just got off of work and went to stop by the del to get me something to eat.

When I walked inside I went to the back to get myself something to drink and get some snacks I wasn't paying attention when I bumped into somebody.

"My fault ma," they said I looked up when I recognized that voice and saw it was Kyle right in front of me looking down at me confused.

"Why you haven't been answering my text Jaylee you can text everybody else back and post on your story but can't text me back," he said mugging me.

I just looked at him like he was stupid mugging him back saying "I'm not the one who broke a promise Kyle you did, not me so I have a right to not text you."

"Jaylee if you would have read my text messages then you would have seen I was apologizing for that, I'm sorry ma I didn't mean to break a promise," he says looking sincere.

I sigh and say "You really hurt my feelings Kyle and you didn't even text me to tell me you were leaving I thought we were working towards a relationship."

"I know ma and I'm sorry I just lost track of time and when I went to text you that I was leaving and wouldn't be able to see you my phone was dead," he said pulling me closer to him and I nodded.

"I'll let you pass this one time but next time I'm not forgiving you," I said about to walk away to go finish looking for my snacks and drink but he pulled me back.

"Jaylee I know I broke a promise but you know I want you and I know you want me so let's stop doing this whole work towards a relationship thing and get together for real."

"Are you sure about that Kyle?" I said tilting my head looking up at him with a smile on my face.

"Yeah I'm sure ma I mean we were already basically in a relationship we might as well be official now," he said and I nodded agreeing with him.

"Then yeah we can officially be in a relationship together Kyle I want this to work between us," I said and he nodded pulling me into a kiss I smiled kissing back thinking about how I finally got my man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all enjoyed this one and make sure to comment on who y'all want to see next it can be male or female vote and follow me and sorry for any mistakes but I hope y'all have a great day or night.