Night Pride

(The episode begins with a classical lion king sunset as we hear a voice)

Rani: (voiceover) listen well, my children, as I tell you about the treacherous wolf named Nyeupe.

(The screen takes us to the events before season 3)

Rani: me and Nyeupe were friends, but his pack killed half of the Night Pride. So we banished him into the tundra.

(Then we hear another voice)

Kion: I told you, Rani. (The screen goes to the present where Kion and rani have two cubs) my friends and I didn't see Nyeupe when we were going to the Tree of Life.

Rani: that's because they moved to the FarLands.

Kani: mom, mom! Tell us how you met dad, please!

Ryon: yes please!

(Kion and Rani nervously laughed while looking at each other)

Rani: Well, i thought your father was an enemy along with your aunties Fuli and Anga and uncles Bunga, Beshte, and Ono. But when your father put Ono's needs before his, I was amazed. Ushari's venom almost took control of him, but he put Ono's blindness before his own. I accepted him.

Kion:(smirking) quoting your mother, "that was a while ago, funny how things can change once you get to know someone"

Rani: (laughs) yeah

Ryon: 🎵When I'm with you it's clear we're of the same Pride~🎵

(Rani laughs)

Rani: (smiling) ahhhh, the memories...

Ullu: Queen Rani!

Ono: King Kion! 

Kion: Ono?

Rani: Ullu?

Ullu: there's an attack from the Winter Pack!

Rani: them again!? Ugh! Thanks, Ullu! Thanks, Ono!

Ullu: you're welcome Rani!

Kion: who are the Winter Pack?

Rani: I'll tell you on the way

Ryon: Can we come?

Rani: absolutely not! It's too dangerous!

Ryon: Danger? Ha! Kani can cower but I will fight those Winter Pride lions off! Hahahaha!

Rani: Ryon! Do not get too overconfident. You two are  just cubs.

Ryon: but we... I mean I... will be a big...!

Kion: Ryon! Listen to your mother!

Kani: (taunting Ryon) Uh-oh~! Someone's in trouble~!

Ryon: I'm not scared of anything

Mouse: move it lion!

Ryon: ahhh!!

(Startled, Ryon cowers behind his sister who stares at him in annoyance as the mouse passes)

Ryon: I... I meant to do that. I knew that mouse was coming so I wanted to make sure it passed by safely heh.

(Kani rolls her eyes)

Rani: stay here, cubs.(runs off)

Kion:(runs off)

Kani: you're a scaredy-cat

——-

Anga: Kion! Rani! One of the wolves are heading for the Tree of Life!

Rani: Why would they do that?... (realizes)

Kion and Rani: THE CUBS!!

Bunga: me and Fuli will go get 'em!

Fuli: hop on

(Fuli ran off with Bunga on her)

———

Nyeupe got to the Tree of Life

Nyeupe: hello little cubs my name's Nyeupe. Not that you'll survive to say that name!

Nyeupe lunged towards them but Kani did a massive roar at him, sending him flying all the way to who-knows-where. Ryon is surprised by the huge roar.

Ryon: Wow!

Bunga: unbungalievable! Kani has the Roar of the Elders!

Kani: Really?

Fuli: yeah!

Wolves: (distance) LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!!

(When Kion and Rani came back, they told Kani about the Night Pride and how she is the new leader. She assembled her team with the Bravest, the Fastest, the Strongest, and the Fiercest (her). The bravest is a white lion named Upendo, the Fastest is a tigress named Claudia, the Strongest is a grey lion named Kesho, and the Fiercest is Kani. There's no keenest of sight because there's not a bunch of birds in the Tree of Life as you would think there are. None of them wanted to be the Keenest of Sight so they decided no Keenest of Sight in the Night Pride. Until, one eagle may be willing to be the missing member of the Night Pride...)