Chapter 23

I'm sorry for not updating for ages - I had exams

And I'm sorry this chapter is really bad.

Luke's P.O.V

"Luke, Luke where are you?" A voice yelled, echoing through the tour bus. It was Calum. I stayed silent. I didn't want to see him or talk to him.

There was a knock on the door. I knew it was Calum. We have a secret knock.

The knocks went like this: ( . is short knock and a - is a long knock)

. . . - . . - - . -

It was morse code for 'ily' which means 'I love you'.

"Luke, open the door." Calum sternly, said before sighing. Does he even know why I'm upset with him? Does he even know that I am upset with him?

"Please?" He asked after about a minute of silence.

No matter how in love with him I am, I can't break. I can't break and forgive him because he shouldn't have done what he did.

"Let me talk to him." A voice said, quietly.

"No." Calum mumbled as the other person sighed.

"He might respond better talking to someone else."

"Ashton, I said no." Calum yelled. "He's my boyfriend not yours so therefore I will speak to him." Calum finished, still yelling.

"Just give him space. Maybe that's what he needs, space." Ashton yelled back. Oh no. Please no. I don't want them to argue.

"Okay, maybe I do but that's not going to stop me from being here for him so just leave me alone."

It made me smile a bit knowing that Calum was here for me but, I was still mad at him.

Calum's P.O.V

I had no idea why Luke was mad at me. He just stormed out.

"Just give him space. Maybe that's what he needs, space." Ashton yelled at me. Maybe Ashton was right, maybe I did need to give him space. But, I needed to know why Luke wasn't speaking to me.

"Okay, maybe I do but that's not going to stop me from being here for him so just leave me alone." I yelled back at Ashton. Ashton rolled his eyes before leaving.

"Luke, please?" I sighed, sitting with my back against the door.

"I have no clue why you're mad at me so open the door so we can talk." I sighed once again as the locked clicked open and I fell backwards. I stood up as quickly as I could and faced Luke. As I was leaning in for a kiss, I was pushed away. Luke pushed me away.

"Why are you mad at me?" I asked, tears almost coming from my eyes.

"You want to know why I'm mad at you?" He yelled as I nodded.

"I really don't appreciate you spilling the in depths of our relationship to our friends." He yelled:

"Well I didn't know you were so sensitive." I yelled back at him, tears falling from my eyes.

"I'm not sensitive just because I don't want my friends to know about my sex life." Luke started sighing, "and if you really loved me you wouldn't spread it either."

"Luke, I do love you. I promise." I cried. I loved him. I loved him more than life.

"Prove it because I don't believe you." Luke cried as he pushed me out of the way and went to his bunk.

I fell to the floor, crying. The salty water was falling down my cheeks and I had no control over it. I needed to prove I love him and prove it I shall!