thinking

Michael's thinking of Calum.

Michael's thinking of Calum and his flawless facial structure and his tan, delicate legs and his alluring bodice.

Michael's thinking of his pastel skirts and over sized sweaters and knee socks.

Michael's thinking of his lips.

Michael's thinking that if Calum were his, he'd never let him go.

Michael's thinking that the lovely heart that's beating in Calum's soft chest must be full of love and compassion and kindness.

Michael's thinking that whoever holds Calum close when he's sad or lonely must be the luckiest of all people-- the happiest of all people.

Michael's thinking that Calum will never love him back.

Michael's thinking that he should just get it over with.

Michael's thinking that no one will ever love him.

Bang.

Michael isn't thinking of Calum anymore.

:::::~:::::

oops

anyways, greetings peasants and welcome to the first one shot of this book.

i apologize for the disgustingly long wait, but i was at camp for three weeks and sad for the other period of time.

oh whale.

i promise updates will be a lot more frequent now, for i am home and exploding with ideas.

hint: next one shot may or may not give you a boner.

-hell is getting hot as frick someone buy me an air conditoner