im sorry ((please read))

hey guys,

so I might delete this acct bc I haven't been doing much on it lately. also, I was discharged from a mental hospital last week. things have been hard lately and I just started my first year of high school.

another reason I'm considering deleting this acct is bc my best friend (who I met on this website) and I had a falling out. some of you are probably friends with her already, and you may have heard the story. she writes absolutely beautiful poetry, and a few of them are about me and what I did. lots of people have either read the poems or talked to her and decided that I'm an asshole without even hearing my side of the story. I've read comments that are on her poetry and some of them are basically saying that I'm a total bitch. I have also received pm's saying that I'm a terrible person and that I should leave wattpad.

in conclusion, I'll leave this up for a few days so that people can see it, and then I'll decide if I want to delete this acct or not.

I love you all,
satan

p.s. if you do in fact know what happened and think that I'm a jerk, please don't comment about it. i bullshitted my way out of that hospital and i'm currently unstable. thanks for understanding.