𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄

━━━━━ʚᰔɞ━━━━━

━━━━━ʚᰔɞ━━━━━

IT WAS another busy day in the Kokotiam, customers who are done eating and drinking leaving the place with satisfaction,

Boboiboy was split into three, needing to do multiple tasks ordered by people.

"Cyclone, can you give this to that customer over there?" Boboiboy's grandfather, Tok Aba asked him,

"Sure thing, Tok!" Cyclone did a little salute before heading on to the customer and giving the said customer the drink.

Quake and Thunderstorm were busy with other tasks, Quake washing the dishes, and Thunderstorm cleaning the tables.

Not long after ─ Boboiboy's friends came by to go ahead and chat with the Elemental Hero, and maybe fill their stomachs too.

"Hey, Boboiboy!" Gopal called out to his bestfriend, catching the attention of Boboiboy, who now transformed back into one.

"Oh, Gopal, hey." Boboiboy said, obviously out of breath from doing multiple tasks,

"Boboiboy, why don't you take a seat? You look like you're gonna pass out." Yaya said to the Elemental Hero in a concerned and worried voice.

"Alright, Yaya." Boboiboy gave Yaya a thumbs up before heading on to take a sit on one of Tok Aba's seats.

"Boboiboy, if you'd like, I can make you a drink," Tok Aba requested,

"Yes, please..." Boboiboy said, still panting, "Hehe, can you make me a drink too, Tok?" Gopal sheepishly asked Tok Aba.

"Sheesh, fine," The old male answered, rolling his eyes before heading to make the drinks.

After a few moments, Tok Aba came with the drinks, "Make sure to drink it all!" Tok Aba playfully spoke.

"Heh, of course I will!" Gopal immediately started drinking.

"Sheesh, Gopal. Atleast savor it." Yaya gave Gopal a blank look after saying that, resisting the urge to roll her eyes.

"I did savor it!" Gopal said after gulping down the Hot Chocolate, finishing it in one drink.

"Yaya, why did you even bother saying that to Gopal?" Ying said, obviously unamused by Gopal's actions.

"What did you expect?" Fang gave Ying a blank look, seemingly looking unbothered by the situation.