𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

━━━━━ʚᰔɞ━━━━━

━━━━━ʚᰔɞ━━━━━

Y/N, who began to eat her food once more, started conversing in a conversation with her mother.

"...Mom," Y/N stopped for a second, taking a deep breath, "How do you always manage to have a happy-go-lucky atmosphere around you?"

Y/N's Mother stared at her in surprise, before laughing.

"Oh, Y/N, it's just because I'm happy most of the time." Historia answered, chuckling as she began to eat aswell. Y/N just deadpanned at her Mother, not believing her answer.

"...Suspicious." Y/N muttered under her breath, unfortunately for her, Historia somehow heard her.

"Oh? Is my sweet, loveable daughter perhaps suspicious of my reply?" Historia asked, tilting her head slightly with a slight grin adorning her face.

Y/N stopped eating for a moment and stared at her Mother, before once more began eating. "Mhm, I just don't understand how someone like you can keep having such a happy-go-lucky aura all of the time. Being 'happy' most of the time is such an unbelievable answer."

Historia had her eyes widened slightly, before her smile came back to her face, "Is that all? Well, if it is. Then I'm afraid no matter how unbelievable it is, my answer is true."

Y/N hummed, a slight pout on her face. "No way... You must be so tired, are you not? Or perhaps, you secretly have unlimited stamina."

Her Mother giggled at her daughter's reply, finding it quite funny.

"Oh, hun, trust me. Once you grow up and have a family of your own, you'll be determined to keep them happy." Historia smiled at Y/N.

Y/N stared up at her Mother with a blank expression. "Cool, I guess." Was all Y/N said, before focusing on finishing her food once more.

Historia chuckled at this, "Oh, we'll see after a few years."

Y/N rolled her eyes, continuing to eat. Not bothering to reply at what her Mother told her.

After both of them were now finished eating dinner, Y/N stood up. Before turning to walk upstairs.

"Oh, going to bed already?" Historia asked, looking at Y/N's figure walking away.

Y/N stopped at her tracks, turning her head to look at her Mother, shaking her head. "No, I'm just gonna go read for awhile."

Historia frowned, a concerned look adorning her face. "Alright, just make sure to not exhaust yourself, hear me?"

Y/N just nodded, before walking upstairs once more.