𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎

━━━━━ʚᰔɞ━━━━━

━━━━━ʚᰔɞ━━━━━

It was the next day, meaning that it's now time for their exams to take place.

"Boboiboy, are you nervous?" Gopal asked his bestfriend, the two are currently walking towards their classroom, while people around them serves as background noises.

"Of course I am! I don't even think that I studied enough," Boboiboy answered, feeling more nervous than ever.

"Well, don't worry! I'm sure that you'll still get high or decent grades, hehe." Gopal reassured his bestfriend, patting his back.

"I guess so, thanks Gopal." Boboiboy gave his friend a smile,

"No problem! But, you have a reason to be nervous, I heard that the exams are gonna be hard, especially Mathematics..." Gopal explained.

"Oh no... I'm kind of weak in that subject, hopefully I'll get by just fine," Boboiboy said, seemingly trying to reassure himself that he'll do a decent job.

Gopal let out a little laugh, "I'm sure you'll do great, Boboiboy. Maybe you'll even have a chance to be better than Ying and Yaya!"

Boboiboy stopped in his tracks, looking terrified, Gopal noticed his change in behavior, "Hey, Boboiboy, what's the matter?"

"Oh... It's nothing!" Boboiboy answered, and Gopal felt his behavior change once again, but now feels more lively than what he previously saw.

"Hm... Suspicious... Okay!" Gopal then started leading the way, and Boboiboy tried his best to catch up with his impressive speed─walking.

"Hey Gopal, wait up!" Boboiboy desperately said to Gopal,

"Come on Boboiboy, we can't waste more tim─!" As Gopal was cut off, he then realized that he bumped into somebody.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Gopal said to the anonymous person, turning his head towards them, and once he did, he realized it was somebody he met yesterday.

"Oh, Y/N, hi..." Boboiboy sheepishly greeted the female who was rubbing her shoulder, seemingly hurt from the impact with Gopal's shoulder,

"Oh, it's you two, hello. My apologies for bumping into you, Gopal, I swear I didn't mean to." Y/N greeted them two and apologized to Boboiboy's bestfriend.

"Oh, no worries! It was my fault for not paying attention to where I was going, hehe," Gopal spoke to the female who was still rubbing her shoulder.