Chapter 13

I'm still sitting in my room, and the police just showed up. I want to know what's going on!!

"How'd he break in?" I hear a man ask. "He didn't break in, he knocked on the door. He was screaming my name." i hear mom say. "Um, your sister... Kylanna?" "Thats not my name, everyone assumes that! My real name actually is Kylie, not Kylanna." Kylie buts in annoyed.

"Okay Kylie... Well anyways, you told me that the suspect broke in, so did he??" The police officer asks. I pick up my phone and see all these texts from every family member saying stuff like, 'are you okay?' 'Is Kendall and Kylie ans kris okay??' 'What happened?' 'I'm coming over right now!' It was in their group chat.

"Okay, so what exactly did you see happen ma'am?" The police officer asks.

"All I know is I was driving home from getting lunch for my daughter and mom and sister, and we just got home. Then after about ten minutes, we heard some knocking and banging on the door, saying things like 'I love you Kendall!' 'Marry me kendall'. I was really shaken up because I thought it was a crazy man, so I sent my daughter upstairs and called the police. He ran as soon as I shouted, 'Call the police!'" I walk downstairs.

"Les! What are you doing downstairs, I told you to stay upstairs!" Mom says. "I know but I want to talk to the policeman," I tell her. She shakes her head. "Oh sweetie... He already has all of the evidence he needs, leave this to the adults," she says.

Fine! She doesn't need me, I'll just go somewhere else!! I run upstairs, pack everything I want in my Louis Vuitton suitcase and jump out the window. Bye, Kendall. Nice knowing you.

💟💟💟💟Oh no!! Where is Leslie going, who was that at the door?! This is crazy!! Dont forget to vote and comment! XOXO- Sophia💜