Chapter 20

Finally, the sleepover's over, and we're all leaving. I have swimming today, so hopefully I won't throw up on anyone. "How was it? Was it fun??" Mom asks me while we're walking to the car.

"Yeah, real wonderful," I replied sarcastically. "Leslie," she warns me about my tone of voice. Mom hates when I'm sarcastic. "Yeah, sorry. It sucked," I shrug my shoulders and unlock my phone.

"Really, why?? Were they mean to you?" I laugh a little and say, "they tried to be, but they failed. Can we skip swimming? I'm really tired, we stayed up until 3 AM!!" Mom starts driving and she says, "I think swimming isn't a good fit for you. Let's try something else-" She starts to say but I cut her off screaming, "DANCE!!"

She accidentally swerved the car, and she glared at me. "Leslie, you can not scream like that!! Im driving, and I need to stay focused!" She scolded angry. "Sorry. Can I pretty, pretty, pretty, please do dance??" She sighs.

"If you prove that are responsible and mature enough, then we'll start dance in July," she smiles. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I'll do hip-hop," I ramble on with all of the dances.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓At Home💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

When we got home, i took a shower and looked up dances on Youtube. I tried dancing along, but the moves were complicated. "Hey, whatcha doing?" Kylie asked me curious. "Dancing," I replied trying to leap.

"Um... okay, have fun. Try not to kill yourself," she says closing my door. I get tired from all those 'jettes' and give up. I go downstairs to see what's going on.

Everyone's passed out on the couch. "Ha," I say quietly. Then I cover them in blankets and turn off the lights.

💟💟💟💟💟hey guys, I can't thank you enough for all your support. 670 reads?? Thank you all so much, don't forget to vote and comment! Chapters 21,22, and 23 are coming shortly! XOXO -Sophia💜