01

*12 year old y/n*

(5am)

I woke up from my slumber and close my alarm. I yawn and then slapped both hands on my face.

"Get yourself together (y/n)!"

I started to do my morning work out and get ready for the day.

(7am)

I was on my phone. I was getting ready send a voicemail.

"Ah! Hello Nii chan. As I said today is the day I'll be going back to school.. summerbreak was super fun but now I have to be back. Also I'm thinking about applying to be the student council president. I have good grades and good reputation in school so maybe I have a chance. I'll update you on that. How's things in Germany? Did you eat well?
I know you told me the diet is horrible but I hope you still eat well.. well I gotta go I don't want to be late for my first day! I'll talk more after school. Don't overdo it on practices! Take care of yourself ok bye!" I said as I sent the voicemail.

Nii chan was always busy with training so we exchange voice mails. A proper phone call was rare for us since different schedule and time zones. He was scouted to Germany. It was a bit lonely but I know that one day I'll reach to him....

I came out of the apartment and greeted my next door neighbor. She was a sweet grandma. She had taken care of me since Nii chan left to Germany.

"Good morning oba chan. Don't tire yourself too much. I'll come help with the plants after school ok?" I said cheerfully.

"Yes yes take care on the way (n/n)."
The grandma said as she waved me goodbye. I waved back and started walking to school.

At as I arrived at the gate many students come and greeted me. I was quite popular at school. Everyone adore and admired me. I even have secret admirers. I was the teachers favorite. I had good grades and placed no 1 at the national mock exams. I was kind, Clever, helpful and cute. I am what the adults call 'the perfect child'.
.
.
.
.
But... None of this is what I want...
I don't need any of this. I don't want any of this. I just wanted something that'll be exciting. Something I can be truly passionate about...
.
.
.
.
.
I'm running out of time....

Ever since I was young. I always had what my brother said a 'brain defect' that makes me vomit and nosebleeds when I get too tired. He said I was 'just born with it'. I didn't asked any further.
The doctor said that I'll only live to the age of 28.

I don't want to die yet. I still want to do many things. I want to have something that I can be proud of before I'm gone.
I want to have something I can be passionate about. I don't want to die like this.....

I used to have 'that'. Before Nii chan left to Germany. I always watched him play soccer and I would get super excited and passionate seeing him play. He always loved teaching me soccer and I always loved learning from him. I always loved playing with Nii chan. When he went to Germany, playing soccer became boring. I didn't get that passion and excitement I used to get while playing with Nii chan. So eventually I quit and try other things. Other sports such as basketball and volleyball. Singing, playing instruments, sword lessons and Everything.... Yet none of them was able to give me the same joy and excited I had while playing soccer.

Maybe I'll just give up?

*Time skip*

I sighed as I walked to my after school(cram school). I was still day dreaming as I continue to walked. For a second I looked at right and saw a guy playing soccer alone at a public soccer field. Just out of curiosity I stood and watch him. As I watch I saw him score such a magnificent goal. For a second my heart skipped a beat.

"Eh?" I said as I immediately run to the field. I felt it! I felt it! That spark-!

"That goal was amazing! Which school are you from? Did you join the soccer club?" I said excitedly to the guy.

He looked at me, pointed at my uniform and said

"The same as yours and yes I am in the club."

My eyes widened in joy and I immediately put down my backpack.

"Play with me! 1 on 1!" I said excitedly.

The guy looked at me weird but eventually agreed seeing my seriousness. I can tell that he wasn't taking me serious.

As we started. I immediately took the ball from him at lighting speed.

The guy's eyes went wide.

'huh she's so fast!?!' he thought.

As I thought I lost him. He immediately catch up and we duke it out for the ball. The guy's face was serious now. And I was..... Filled with happiness.

Finally this is what I was searching for! This intensity. This pressure! This excitement!! Finally some one could keep up with me. After an intense toggle I was able to break free from him. At that moment my heart felt something new.

All this time I thought I just love playing with the ball. I just thought I like the passion, excitement and intensity of soccer...
.
.
.
.
No...

The guy was immediately left behind. He couldn't keep up with me. I was just second away from scoring.

I didn't love soccer because of excitement of kicking the ball or passion from team play... No I was chasing the euphoria I get when I beat others down with “my goal”.

Then I kicked. I found my true desire. I won't let anyone take it away from me. I will hold onto it forever....

!!!!!Goal!!!!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello everyone. The very first chapter of the book. I hope you enjoy it and yes the guy was Rin and y/n go to the same school as Rin....(if you know what school Rin go to please tell me I can't find it anywhere???)
. And ego keep telling
y/n all her life that she was born with a condition and didn't go to details.
(Wonder why👀?)

I hope you enjoy the chapter.
Thank you for reading my book and
❥See you next time