08

[Y/N]'s POV

It's been a few days since I signed up for the underground idol concert. The first concert will take place tomorrow night... I was in class wondering what dress I should wear.. tapping my pen on the desk as I looked out the window... not bothering to listen to the lectures...

'What should I do... maybe I could just wear the dresses in my closet... but I don't want to be too basic... maybe something flashy??'

[TIME SKIP]
AFTER CLUB ACTIVITIES

The usual training is over all the other club members has already left rin and I stayed behind to practice more....

"Last lap rin!" I yelled as rin continue to run in the field. i took notes of his activities.. i go through my other notes and saw that he has progressed a lot... he had been leading the team to victory every match.. but in return his progress as a striker was dulled. I try to arrange the other members training schedule but there's a limit to what i can do... as i was dozed off looking at the notes i didn't notice rin was already finished.. he flicked my forehead and said

"What are you thinking? It's not like you to doze off... your head is in the clouds since this morning.."

i looked down a bit embarrassed "ah haha sorry about that.... it's just that i'm having trouble picking a dress to the concert and other stuff....."

rin let out a tsk and and looked away drinking from his water bottle " how lukewarm... just wear anything... it's a concert not a fashion show.."

"SHUT UP!! THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS!" I yelled embarrassed and annoyed...

"What the hell that does have to do with any of this!!!? i talk with others just fine! you're just being dramatic!" he yelled back angered

"shut up! go another lap!!!" i yelled pointing to the field.

"who are you to order me around??!"

"shut up!!! GO!"

"You're crazy! damn woman!!!" he yelled as he ran mumbling insults...

[timeskip]

As we existed the school gates, I was still dozing off... Rin glanced at me and noticed my state. He let out a sigh and petted my shoulder and turned away." Dress huh? I know a good store... come with me..." He said as he walked away..

I was a bit surprised but smiled and followed him.. As I walked beside him I smirked and said " How do you know that it's a good store? have you been inside? Or have you bought one? For who??! A girlfri-" before I can finish Rin wacked me in the head..

"You really know how to ruin someone's generosity don't you?! Be grateful I even went out of my way to help you..." rin said annoyed

"Alright Alright I'm sorry geez... no girl would want to date you with that personality.." i said muttering the last part....

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" he yelled angrily... i raised my hands in defeat and said "I just said sorry you're mishearing things!"

'like i said anything other then soccer is lukewarm! I don't have time for things like relationships... my one and only goal is becoming the best after my brother...." he said looking forward as we walked....

"hmm? what kind of person is your brother Rin?" i said smiling... rin smiled warmly and said "he's the nicest person in the world..." I looked at him a bit in awe and smiled..

"is that so.............. you should smile more rin.. it really suits you..." i said smiling. rin looked away and said " hmph! how lukewarm... let's hurry up... i have a game i want to watch tonight...." he said as he walked faster... but his ears tips were reddish..