05

Y/N's POV

This is bad.... The team keeps failing. This is not about Rin... But his teammates... none of them could match up to Rin, and the cracks are getting bigger.

(After a match-up with another middle school)

"Shaaa, why did we lose again!!" A teammate said.

"Ugh damn it, it's the third time this month...." another said.

Rin was on the ground, breathing heavily. He gripped his hair tightly, frustrated.

One teammate glared at Rin and said

"Probably because Rin isn't good..." he said

"What did you say!?!" Rin yelled angered.

The other guy looked a bit scared but said

"W well yeah! When sae was here, we win every single time! Now that he's gone, we constantly lose! Just admit it you can't do a thing without your brother!" He yelled, which angered Rin further.

"Well then, why don't you do something about it, huh?" I said, annoyed with him. He looked at me, shocked...

"You're the leftwing... you also have a chance to score too... why are you just running around in the field, not doing a single thing...." I said

"Y you what do you know about football!??" He yelled, embarrassed.

"Well certainly more than you... how many goals have you scored since you joined?" I said, glaring at him. Which finally left him speechless. Rin just let out a tsk and walked away.

I followed Rin to the hallway, and he slammed his head on the locker room door.

"Damn it!!" He yelled.

"Rin please just calm down...." i said...

"CALM DOWN??!! How can I calm down?!" He yelled and he fisted his hair tightly.

"I'm not improving and everything I do is shit!! While Nii-chan is out in the world becoming the best striker in the world, I'm just running around doing nothing!!!!!" he yelled frustrated 

"Rin....." I was speechless....I didn't know what to say to him...

"What am i supposed to do??! If Nii-chan saw me like this he would be disappointed, he would never want to see me again!!" Rin said frustrated as he sat on the floor covering his face with his hands.

"...... yeah.. maybe he will." I said coldly... which made rin flinched.

"HUH??" Rin said irritated...

I then pulled his hair and lifted him up a bit..

"Yeah! with the state you are now..... he'd be fucking ashamed of you! aren't you trying to be the world best striker? here you re moping around??where's your pride?? your ego?? " i yelled.

"Then what am I supposed to do?? I've been doing my best and nothing changed!!? What do i need to do to become the best?!" he yelled back.

"huh? I...." I was cut off when he yelled

"Tell me then?! what should i do?! I have to become better or else I can't keep the promise i made with Nii-chan?!?" he yelled as he dropped to the ground.

"DAMN IT?!! WHY CAN'T I JUST BE BETTER?!?! Wh-" i immediately hugged him.

"What are you saying itoshi kun? That's why I'm here remember? I'm here to help you become the best striker so... please have faith in me i promise....."i said sympathetically. still hugging him tightly.

Rin went quiet...he didn't resist my hug. he stayed silent.... but after a few minuets he punched me away. 

"get off..... you smell like an old lady.." he said pushing me away and stood up to dust himself.

"hey rude?!" I said standing up too. "also it's called perfume! it's expensive and came straight from Germany, so appreciate it!" I yelled a bit embarrassed.

"whatever you have a bad taste in perfume..... let's just go.. I don't want to hear coach's yapping..." he said as he took his backpack and got ready to leave.

"fine.. fine.. you're so. bossy itoshi kun..." I said smirking, relieve that he's feeling better.

(one day)

we were at my apartment. I was tutoring rin as usual and I was getting tired. it has been 2 hours after all...

"ughhh rin let's take a break... i'm beat." i said as i laid down on my bed...

"are you serious? can't you be more professional? you're my tutor here...." Rin said annoyed.

"don't be a meanie... it's been 2 hours, plus I'm doing you  a favor... just rest rinrin." i said looking at him smiling.

"Who are you calling, rinrin..." rin said as he closed his book..

"want to get some snacks? the convenient store must have stocked up new snacks by this time." i said getting of the bed and sorting through my backpack for my purse.

"only if you pay...." he said as he stand up...

"yeah yeah.."

as we were shopping for snacks I asked rin to pick some movie he groaned and search movies on his phone.. as we arrived back at home I asked

"so what movie did you pick?" I asked curious.

"you'll see..." he said as he open the movie.

as soon as the title popped up i gasped. "Rin! this is a horror and murder movie!" i said confused. And he just said nodded "so?" 

"woah..... so you're into these things? ...........I guess it's expected..." I said still weirded out.

Rin had and irk mark on his forehead "what the hell is that supposed to mean??!" he groaned.

"I it's just uh I mean... you are a really creepy and an unfriendly guy so-" I was caught off by his loud "SHUT UP!!" I just laughed and continue watching.

(during the movie)

the movie got to the murder scene and i was surprised that i wasn't bothered by it....

as we were watching I glanced at rin and saw  that... his face look so soft... not the usual scowl... like a child watching his favorite tv show... even though what  we're watching is such a gory movie.... i was shocked by his expression I've never seen him like this... 

i looked back at the tv screen still in shock I felt warm for some reason.... i scoffed lightly...

'oh what the hell.... even you can make a face like that.....haa'

(after the movie)

as the credits roll i said awkwardly

"so.... that was something..." i said standing up and yawning..

"hmph you don't seem to be bothered by it...." rin said glancing at me. i just giggled and said "ha? coming from the guy who is 'enjoying' it!" 

rin just scoffed and ooked away... i wanted to tease him more and said "hold on? could you actually be a psychopath???" i joked grining.

Rin face turned red from anger and he immediately throw an pillow at me.

"Shut up women!!!" He yelled

"Ow ow I'm sorry! It's a joke!" I said laughing.

It was quite a noisy night..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello everyone!
Thank you so so much for over 200 reads. I never thought that anyone would actually like my amateur fanfic.
Thank you for taking the time out for your day to read this.
I appreciate you all!
Thank you for reading my book.
Thank you for being patient with my schedule.
Until next time!