.・。.・゜✭・1.・✫・゜・。.

Julia was a lovely girl.
She was kind and loving, but one thing no one knew was, that her father was very abusive. Her mother died at birth, so she was left all alone with him...

A few years later...

The girl ran deep into the forest, not knowing where she went. Her legs were sore and she had bruises and blood all over her. She ran until she couldnt hear the footsteps behind her anymore and colapsed on the ground by a tree. She was too exhausted to find a place to stay and instantly fell unconscious out of exhaustion, hoping her father wont find her...

Legolas pov:

I was taking a walk through the forest, leaving the big castle behind me. I was exhausted from training all day so i came here to find some peace. That was, until i saw a figure leaning against a tree. I came closer and my eyes widened. It was a girl, about my age with very light blond hair and almost white skin. But the shocking part was, that she was covered in bruises and blood. I ran up to her and checked her pulse, to my relive she was still alive. I quickly picked her up and ran back to the castle still in shock. She was very light so it was easy to carry her. Once i was there, i speed ran towards the healers and told them what happened. I then went to my father, who was sitting on his throne with his cold eyes staring down at me.

L: "Hello father."

i said still breathless. His eyes narrowed as he saw how shocked i was.

T: "What happened?"

he asked suspiciosly while scanning me with his eyes. I then explained everything that happened to him and his eyes widened slightly as i finished.

T: "Bring her to me when she wakes up"

I nodded before leaving to see how she was doing.

Alright so this is my first chapter of this fanfic. I hope you enjoy it

-moon (=^-ω-^=)