.・。.・゜✭・3.・✫・゜・。.

I woke up in the middle of the night. It was pitch black outside and i felt myself getting uncomfortable for no reason. I had the strong urge to go out of my room, so i did. I walked down a long hallway to find a little door. I quietly entered, to find a beautiful garden with all kinds of plants and a small pond. I sat down next to the pond and stared into the night sky while daydreaming a little, not noticing the footsteps behind me.

Thranduil pov:

I decided to take a small walk through the castle before going to bed. I always adored the big catle at night, with all its plants and beautiful decorations. After a while, i walked into the garden i adored the most just to find someone already here. It was too dark to figure out who, so i went a little closer and saw juliet staring at the sky. She hadnt noticed me yet, so i watched her for a few more second becore sitting next to her. When she saw me, she flinched a little because she probably didnt expect me here.

T: what are you doing here so late?

I asked with my usual rather cold tone, but still gentle so i wouldnt scare her off.

J: oh... I couldnt sleep so i walked around and found this garden. I can go if you want me to...

She said a little nervous. Her hair was almost glowing in the moonlight and she had this aura i couldnt discribe...

T: you dont have to. But are you ok? You look sad...

J: im fine, just a little tired...

She obviously lied, but i didnt want to make her uncomfortable so i didnt ask again. We then just sat there, quietly watching the stars. After a while i could hear her breathing get slower, so i looked over to find her sleeping next to me. She looked adorable when she was sleeping. I picked her up and carefully carried her to her room. To my surprise, she was really easy to carry. When we got to her room, i placed her on the bed and tugged her in sith blankets. I then went to my own room and fell asleep after a few minutes of thinking bout that strange girl. Something aboht her was unusual, but i dont know what it could be. With that thought i fell asleep, still thinking about her.

Hii! So this is the 3rd chapter and its a little short, but i hope its not bad. If you have any requests for the next chapter, feel free to always comment!

-moon (=^-ω-^=)