.・。.・゜✭・2.・✫・゜・。.

Juliet pov:

I woke up in a soft bed, beside me was standing a elb who looked out the window. I tried to stand up but my body hurt too much, thats when the elb noticed i was awake. He looked at me and a soft smile formed on his face.

L: your awake, what a relieve.

J: where am i? And who are you?

I asked a little panicking while moving away from him. I had too many bad memorys with men that i was afraid he would hurt me. He must have noticed my panic and his eyes softened.

L: dont worry, i wont hurt you. My name is legolas and your in my fathers palace. Hes the king of mirkwood.

My eyes widened as i heard him say king. So that means hes a prince? How did i came here?

J: what happened..?

I asked carefuly while slowly sitting up.

L: i found you in the woods, you were covered in bruises and blood so i brought you here. Now tell me, what happened to you?

His voice was soft and he spoke carefuly. I started to remember how i ran away and my eyes started tearing up.

J: i ran away from home... My father was very abusive and i couldnt handle it anymore...

My voice cracked at the end and i started sobbing. His eyes widened in shock before he carefuly places his hand on my shoulder.

L: hey its alright, im sure my father will allow you to stay here. You dont have to go back there.

I looked into his sad eyes and nodded slowly while trying to give him a small smile.

L: i will leave you alone now. There are clothes in the closet, get yourself a little cleaned up alright? Im gonna be waiting outside, my father wants to see you.

I nodded again as i watched him leave the room. It took me a few seconds to stand up but as soon as i saw the clothes my yaw droped. There were so many beautiful dresses that i cant even count. I picked a white dress with little green leaves on it.

After i got dressed i made my hair into quick but beautiful halfe down

When i was finished i got out of my room and saw legolas standing against a wall waiting for me

When i was finished i got out of my room and saw legolas standing against a wall waiting for me. He smiled at me before making tilting his head so i would follow him. We walked down a beautiful hallway until we got to a big room with a throne in the middle of it. On the throne was a man with long almost white hair, his ice blue eyes piercing in mine. His expression was cold and he looked a little bored, altough i could have sworn to see a little sparkle in his eyes as he saw me.

T: so your the girl my son found huh? tell me. Whats your name?

The king spoke in a cold tone as he looked down at me with suspicios eyes.

J: my name is juliet.

I tilted my head down in respect. I really wanted to stay here, i didnt have anywhere to go and i couldnt go back...

T: juliet... You can ytay here as long as you wish. Legolas, bring her to her new room.

I felt a wave of relieve as i smiled at the king warmly.

J: thank you, my king.

I then followed legolas to my room and gave gave him a little smile before he left. It was a big room with lots of books in it. I layed on the bed and instantky fell asleep. It was night by now and my body still hurt a little as i slowly drifted off into a beautiful sleep.

Sooo. This is the 2nd chapter now and i thought i would make it a little longer than the first. Hope you like it!

-moon (=^-ω-^=)