Season 1, Episode 2: Envision

Or well rather... someone.

As I saw this person, I realized that she was also a student who went to my middle school. However, the reason I noticed her like a balloon at a funeral is... weird analogy but it fits.

She was wearing a plaid black turtleneck and had blue eyes and light yellow hair. Almost looked like she was an old lady from this type of lighting.

I remember her as only the 'Neglected Child'. The reason seems pretty damn obvious. So, I wrote in my journal this entry,

"The girl I've just spotted is a girl I sorta feel bad for and here's why: This girl, who is called Angel, is a child that her parents didn't even want. This may sound ridiculous, but her parents had wanted a baby boy, which was why her original name was Aaron, but as soon as they figured out their child was a girl, they were massively upset, and when I mean massively upset I mean that supposedly, they didn't even look at her when she was born out of pure spite. And in a quick second, they named her Angel out of spite. Everyone in middle school ridiculed her because of the story and ever since then, she's been sort of an outcast. Of course, this story has been sort of alleged. But most of it seemed to be true as from Angel herself confirming it."

While I saw her, I wanted to meet and introduce myself to her since I was curious about what she was like. But a crowd of people was in my way and I couldn't get past them.

This type of crowd usually happens because of a big fight between some people I could care less about, but this time it was because an extremely popular girl was walking through the hallway and people wanted her autograph and wanted to meet her. I heard whispers that she might be royalty but I didn't pay any attention to that.

I then heard behind me a whisper along with Emily getting up and suddenly pushing her way through the crowd and going to Angel.

She didn't do this quickly either as in a matter of seconds she started to get swept away from the overwhelming amount of people swarming to that popular girl in the hallway, but she regained her balance and persisted through until she got to the other side. She turned towards us and gave us a thumbs-up. I was utterly confused about why she couldn't have just waited but oh well.

Now, I didn't know why at first Emily did this, but I knew I had to follow her and make sure what she was doing wasn't something stupid.

So I started to follow and sooner enough we got to Angel's table. After pushing our way through a smaller crowd that was surrounding Angel from out of nowhere. As we went over there, Emily then yelled to Angel,

"Hey Angel, I don't know if you remember me but I used to be in one of your classes, how are you doing!?"

She had to yell this mainly because the crowd was getting obnoxiously loud. Also, it was pretty surprising that Emily went to someone first because even though she was more extroverted than introverted in most things, she usually never initiated any conversation with anyone in middle school. Maybe she changed ever since.

Angel, looking shocked, then replied in a whisper that I barely was able to make out, "Hey, nice to meet you, Emily, you look nice in your school clothes.."

"AW!!! You too!" Emily nearly shouting by this point replied. I didn't know exactly why but Emily was presenting herself more casually to her. I wanted to ask her why of all people would she talk to her but I decided it wasn't my place to ask. And she probably wouldn't hear me in the first place.

"So Angel, what's your favorite color?" Emily asked, sitting right next to her. I sat at the opposite seating from them. I don't know why she was so persistent on finding peoples' favorite colors.