Chapter 14: Wet Dream

Hello, everyone. Before you'll start to read the chapter, I'm sorry that I haven't been updating for a long time on this book. The inspiration is not sadly back yet for the Transformers but I decided to publish this chapter before publishing Scraphead and I'll try it soon as I can. I've been focusing on Doc Hudson for a while and even on my writing career before I knew it, I started watching TFP again like the moments and short clips. I do have a couple of DVDs of it at home and I started reading some Optimus Prime one-shots on Tumblr, Quotev, and on Wattpad. After all, he's my favorite character of the whole franchise.

While listening to music, I came up with an idea to create this wet dream moment of Y/N having 'the moment' with Optimus Prime himself. I'll try to check in which episode will be a good time for both the reader and Prime to become a couple. 

Have fun, darlings~

--------------------------------------

While it was night in the Autobots' base, Y/N went to sleep early to catch a lot of sleep. She found a new hobby and that is to sleep early since she loved to sleep. Y/N yawned as she slept peacefully in her bed. Yes, she did control the shop of the kind old couple that took care of her but it was the weekend and she decided to sleep in the base to at least keep an eye on everything. 

While Y/N slept in the bed, she saw herself naked in the bedroom that belonged to Optimus and... hers? Are they sharing a berhtroom together? Y/N was laying on the big bed and gently moved her hands to feel the soft blanket she was laying on. She was a human, by the way. She sighed in bliss and closed her eyes for a moment before opening them and she saw... Optimus hovering above her? She gasped softly in shock as she felt herself startled. 

Optimus smiled, a real smile on his faceplate as he used his gentle big servos to stroke Y/N's bare body. Optimus was in his... bipedal holoform? It's basically a form that made the Cybertronians smaller like tall as humans. 

When Optimus reached down to Y/N's private area, he carefully stretched her pussy before pumping his digits into her. Y/N gasped and began to pant softly as he continued to pump her as if he was preparing her for a real act of love. After all, interfacing was done with a lot of true love, however, there are also dark cases around... 

Y/N began to moan softly as it felt so good for her. She never felt like this before inside her body and she didn't want it to stop. She couldn't believe herself when she saw herself begging Optimus to continue further. She felt in no control since Optimus was above her and taking charge. But oh slag, he's such a gentle bot. Y/N felt nearly cumming. "O-Oppy, I'm c-cumming. Ah.~"

But that's when Optimus stopped, causing Y/N to whine. He chuckled and his private plate opened, revealing his big spike, ready to take the human femme. Y/N began to feel excited. She was confused. Was she excited that Optimus was gonna take her? She watched herself spreading her legs more than before. Before she knew it, Optimus' spike entered her. Y/N threw her head back, feeling more pleasure. She moaned as Optimus began to thrust in and out of her carefully. His spike was slowly being covered in Y/N's white juice. Why not call it that? Weird one, I know.

Y/N's eyes were covered in hearts much like a cartoon. She never felt this good before. She moaned like crazy and screamed when Optimus went faster than before. His thrusts became a bit hard and rough that Y/N-

-----------------------------------

Y/N woke up with a gasp and panted. Her whole face was a mess and red as well. It can change to blue too. She placed her hand on her chest where her heart is located and felt it beat fast. Y/N had never ever had a dream like that before! What in Primus' name was that? She looked around since she was alone in her berthroom and it is night outside. She couldn't believe what she dreamed. She covered her face with her hands and felt so much embarrassed. It was a wet dream about Optimus. She uncovered her face and reached to put the light lamp on. She uncovered herself and see damp covering her private area. She sighed. "Slag. Good that I have another set of pajama shorts. I better wear it now and go back to sleep."

While Y/N changed her pants and went back to sleep, she felt lucky that her pussy wasn't throbbing with the need for Optimus' spike. Oh dear, no. They just returned and it was early. While she's laying in bed and slowly closing her eyes to go to recharge, maybe she should go back to singing, dancing, and rapping. 

After a while, she finally fell back asleep.