Thoughts of pleasure

It was on a lovely spring day that i met this man who stole my heart with his beautiful soul and amazing heart the day i wanted to sit with him and talk deep about life .
I'm a lover girl who has a true desire to alot of things and nearly everything, one of those things are my thoughts, my sexual desires .
When nights come ,the thoughts of his good looking face and sexy body that matches all freakness in me and fits with all my desires live free in my mind ,i consider myself to be having a dirty mind or a big sexual desire or i can even be a person who is called horny 24/7 with the need of a single physical connection that could give me those goosebumps and charge my body like electricity  it's what i desire , those thoughts running through my head of this specific tall handsome man are rent free in my mind and i can touch myself thinking of it like they are happening in front of me as I'm closing my eyes to its imagination , having my hands on me slowly touching myself to those thoughts,  thinking about him to put me in place in the most aggressive way possible or me to show him true dominance and take his soul out of his body .
While touching myself his pink attractive lips come to mind and are all that i want to kiss and for them to kiss all over me and can even bite me till it bleeds keeping it on his lips while slowly getting closer and our bodies touch and he grabs my ass like they are his to keep and his hands to be screaming "this ass is mine"  ,and as i get closer  his skin is all i want to touch and feel on mine  fully naked so i could stare at as if it's my muse to life , imagining him and his veiny strong hands I can't help but wanting them inside me while he plays with my clit with his thumb, those hands are all and the only hands i want to touch me and grab me while he feels me melting in them with the love of his touchs and the heat of his skin , those fingers are all i wanted to run through me, to play me, be in me, making me scream and moan like a helpless girl who got something she's been asking for all her life and just reached it , and there it comes the thoughts of kissing him while his hands are on me sensually touching every part of me and slowly putting his fingers in my already wet pussy for him ,running it through my soul while his body is linked to mine and we can feel the heat and the warmth of each others body and we can't stop ourselves from the need of teasing each other with kisses like wine and hands like fire that could burn each other's skin with pleasure , all i want is to touch his dick with my hands making him suffer wanting me to put it in my mouth and shutting his eyes close with my fingers playing with him while kissing his sexy body and feeling the heat of his turned on skin on my lips ready to be on me non stop while i go down,  hearing his sexy breathing voice while playfully tasting the deliciousness he has that i could feel on my mouth with my tongue touching it and my hands on it as if it was my favorite taste all my life that I didn't know about and those sexy breathes are the breathes i never knew they were the favorite melody and like a song i wanted to forever repeat on my mind . The thought come the thought go but i never knew they would come true.