Linked

9 pm of august 25 , an ordinary date! No , not an ordinary date, it was the date and the night that my thoughts came to reality and i could feel everything I dreamed of in front of me . It was on that day we met and all the things turned to red , hot, burning, sexy, breathtaking and soul healing link. The day i found myself teasing him with the looks in my eyes and my sensual touches that were asking for it . I look infront of me while being only inches away from him going for a kiss while my hands are slowly running through his hair and down to his neck "teasing him" and his dick as i could feel it getting harder and it drives me even more crazy for it, wanting him to fill me with his cum and for his dna to be all on my body , needing him to be so close too close , all inside , collapsing me most romantically that our scent smells the same and we can feel every part of each other full of excitement towards the other , as we went with it we found ourselves at his house in his room looking at each other with the need of it , i looked at him , his naked ready body ,ready to ruin mine , ready to be pleased, seeing his dick that made me wet down there even before a touch , wanting it to be in me desperately as if it's the only antidote in existence for every bad things and all the toxicity in me , a medicine to be in me as fast as we both want it to.....
He looked at me while we smiling ready to do whatever our needs and wants asks for , i get closer to his warm naked sexy body that i wanna kiss and lick all over and i could feel my pussy burn by just a look at it , i touch his skin with my boobies and i put my hands on his shoulder reaching for his lips to kiss , i burn , my heart pounds , body melts and all i be wanting the second our lips meet and i can feel the wetness of his tongue on mine was him inside of and to destroy every bone in me to catch the burning wet pussy who you can feel it beat for him and that was calling for him all day long , we kiss and he grabs my ass and spank them with his sexy hands not letting them go ,sexier than the way I imagined just so "mind blowing' .
right after minutes i find myself tasting it! Yes! Tasting the favorite taste I thought of but now it's better as i have it in my mouth, it's more delicious that i would suck on it not just for his pleasure but for my own pleasure too , i would lick it, kiss it and suck it even when he already filled me with his cum cause i want to cause i love to, and i like to see it , him  slowly closing his eyes while he can feel the pleasure down having his dick on my mouth, it turns me on to see him helplessy in front of me while I'm sucking on his dick like it is a treasure I've been looking for my entire life, i like to see him enjoy it , i like to see him pleased while im having his big dick that was made like art in my mouth.....
while i suck on it i can feel it in my mouth and play with it with my tongue while casually kissing the tip of it as if it's a toy not a human body part , as if its food i needed for years desperately to have a taste of , I don't mind being that desperate for the perfection in my mouth while he slowly grabs my hair and move his hips respectfully moving his dick in my mouth as if I don't want him to put me against that wall and face fuck me with his greatness untill I'm filled with his cum...
Then while I'm enjoying it in my mouth and feeling it touch my throat i find myself putting him on his bed wanting to tie myself with him and him to fuck me all over till every bone in me breaks and he could hear the screams of joy and pleasure that he put me in and i could hear his sexy breath and moans under his lips while he is grabbing my ass strongly till i can feels the fingers so deep while he is looking at me with those eyes i want to look at while enjoying every moment , asking me : "can i put it in?" And my so ready body screams "YES!" as he is putting it inside and i can feel every part of it and how his big dick was such a match for my tight pussy , putting it inside and all we can feel is a lava in us tied together and made of each other's heat and warmth while he slowly pounds having his heavenly hands choking me like a necklace around my neck and i find his lips on me kissing me while i grab his ass pushing him to go deeper and faster cause i can't get enough feeling every bit of it and every part of us enjoying it then we found ourselves out of control playing with each other and enjoying every second of pleasure we put the other in ,changing the position and i find myself on top of him riding his dick like we don't have a next time while I'm having his big hands around my ass spanking it every now and then till i feel it burn and my hands on his chest looking at him and all i want is him to fill me with his cum , we continue the ride of joy the sex and the link of pleasure till we get to it and before we cum we stand up so involuntarily driven be our horny self , he puts me on his table ready for a doggy while enjoying the view of my snatched body and the ass that he loves "he bites on it" leaving marks saying "this is all mine" and i could feel myself wanting it more and more as he puts his dick again in me going on rounds pulling me backwards to him while he fucks me fast and one of his hands are on my pussy playing with my clit (oh so heavenly, so heavenly that I don't want them off of me), my face close to him as we could hear each others breath while he is enjoying my little moans next to his ears like they are music to him pushing him to do it more , the pleasure doesn't end and we both continue the joy as i could find myself about to reach the skies with his hands on my wet pussy and his delicious dick in me , telling him "I'm cumming" so he continues to give me the most mind blowing, soul taking last minute in a way i could feel my soul leaving my body and i could feel him cumming too as he about to i tell him "in me" cause yes all i wanted was to be filled with his cum . Our souls leave our bodies as he cums in me and i could feel my pussy filled with it "warm" and he says "oh babe u so hot" then we stop , we stop the best moments we spent and we lay down and cuddle while he has his hands playing with my hair and giving me a forehead kiss making the night better , looking at him and all i could see is this is it , this is the one i want to be with me , in my , on me and the one and only man that would have the access to my body or even ever be able to touch and my lungs wanting to scream " i am his".
As we cuddle I see one of his hands on my waist and in my head i say
"this is heaven in front of me , these are those hands that were able to take me to heaven alive the second they touched me..."