11. Dilemma and Deceision

Birla Mansion

Nishant had packed his luggage already his flight was in an hour ..

All the brothers were heart broken...  While neevan was fighting with his feeling... his dada was just not his brother... He was his friend .... someone who did not treated him any special when he first entered in the house .. the bond they shared grew so naturally that they both didnt even realised when they started depending on each other .. 

While Nirbhay nirav was shattered there baby has decided to leave them  and go...

the moment nishant said his happines lies there he cannot stop him from going....

Nishant step down taking his luggage....  all the brothers were standing morosely lifeless...

Nishant felt something prick inside his heart.... is he actually doing the right thing??

Nishant went upto Nirbhay  whose eyes were red but he was just not shedding his tears...

Nishant - Bhai... 

Nirbhay sighs and gave him some documents - Ye kuch official documents h waha tujhe zarurat paregi...  sambhal k rkhna .. land karte he... waha car khari hogi...  They will drop you to your appartment...  

Nirbhay had made arrangements of everything... nishant did not have to do anything ....

Nirbhay - Flight ka time ho ra h ... Bahar driver wait kar ra h .. tujhe der ni karni chahiye

Nishant sadly - Aap ni aoge?? airport tak ..

May be for few more time nishant wanted the presence of his brothers

Nirbhay composing himself his tears - i.. i cant mere office me important meeting h

Nishant hurt..  cant he just come to drop him... is the meeting more important to him?? while Nirbhay just cant see him go... on his own so he just made up this story

Nishu sighs and Bow down to take ashirvad.. nirbhay startled - Nishu .. kia kar ra h ...

Nishu teary - Itna dur Jaa ra hu ashirvad ni doge?

Nirbhay just cub his face and kissed his forehead - Mera ashirvad to humesha tere sath h ..  khub khush reh...

Nishu turned to see nirav who was just not even looking at him... 

Nishu went to him nirav did not said a word . yes he is guilty but he cannot expect his deceision of going he just cant... 

Nishu teary - Bhaiyu.... 

he was about to take his blessing too but nir stop him ..

Nir dull voice - All the best.... 

Nishu - Bhai or neev ka kheyal rkhna bhaiyu.. or apna bhi....