2

Soon, after Beomgyu warmed up to him, he realized that he wasn't really shy or quiet at all. Just that Beomgyu often would be shamed or told to be quieter so he waited out to see how Yeonjun was. Yeonjun could't help but to think the other was adorable, he dosen't really know how to explain it.

After their short hour and about 30 mins, they seemed a lot more comfortable with each other, but Yeonjun was finished unpacking with the help of beomgyu, it was around dinner time and Beomgyu usually helped Kai with dinner. When Beomgyu left for the kitchen he noticed that the other boys are deciding for take out.

A couple hours later and everyone, mostly, was asleep. Beomgyu was struggling on math homework he had due the next morning, monday. He thought Yeonjun was pretty smart and he got his number earlier, so he decided to text him.

                                                                               yeonjun-hyung

                                                                                                                      -hey are you awake?

Beomgyu set down his phone , leaving it on before closing his laptop and putuing his homework on top and throwing a pen on top aswell. his phone buzzed, and he looked over to see that Yeonjun has responded.

                                                                              yeonjun-hyung

                                                                                                                    -hey are you awake?

-yeah, why? are you okay?

Yeonjun seemed worried, but Beomgyu thought it was cute he cared about him.

                                                                           yeonjun-hyung

                                                                                                                  -hey are you awake?

-yeah, why? are you okay?

                                                                                                                      -ill be over in a sec

Beomgyu grabbed his things and headed to yeonjuns room and knocked on the door quietly to be sure not to wake anyone up. Yeomjun opend the door, pulled beomgyu in then shuting it again, "are you okay?", Beomgyu nodded. "yeah sorry i just need help with homework,". "math?" Yeonjun asked. "mhm", beomgyu replied quietly, flashing a soft smile. "good because that is what im good at" Yeonjun chuckeled.

An hour passed by, and they finished his homework, Beomgyu had fallen asleep with his headresting on yeonjuns desk, Yeonjun couldn't help but to look at him. It might be a little creepy, but god was he pretty. Yeonjun moved beomgyu's hair out of his face, he didn't wan't to wake him up, honestly he didn't really know how he ended up falling asleep really but here we are. He put a blanket over beomgyu's sholders and went to bed.

-------------------------------------------

short chapter ik im srry <333