4

It had bin almost three months since Yeonjun moved in with the other 4 boys, he had gotten to know them a lot more and he'd spend most of his time with Beomgyu. They just gravitated towards each other. At first Yeonjun thought that boarding school would suck, but is was not as bad with Beomgyu , and the others too. But him and Beoms just clicked. They went almost everywhere with each other, some even thought there where dating. It sure looked like it, they way Beomgyu was clingy, and they way they flirted 'as a joke', but they where pretty cute together.

It was Wednesday morning, and most of the boys where up and getting ready. Beomgyu hadn't gotten up yet, Soobin checked up on him and low and behold he had gotten sick. After a very competitive rack, paper, scissors battle, Yeonjun won the free day off of school to look after Beomgyu. He let the boy rest a bit before going to check on him, he knocked on the door. No answer, he knocked again "hey beoms," Yeonjun called out, still no answer. "im gonna come in okay?" he said before opening the door slightly to check up on the other. Beomgyu was sound asleep in his bead, teddy bear in hand. Yeonjun thought it was adorable how much Beomgyu liked bears, he had a coupple sweaters with bears on them and other random things. But the more he shought about it the more he realized Beomgyu was just a big teddy bear too.

The thought of that made him laugh slightly before he heard a yawn, he looked to other boy as he was stretching. "Jun is that.." he yawns, "you?" Gyu turns to look at him "should you be at school?" He asked. "im here to look after you, are you hungry? are you feeling any better?" Yeonjun replied with slight concern in his voice. Beomgyu laid back down and turned to face at the boy standing in his door frame. "You are so sweet dude," Beomgyu's teddy bear feel on the floor from the bed. Before Beomgyu could get it, Yeonjun had already picked it you and set it next to the other. "do you mind.., do you mind staying with me a little?" Beomgyu asked a little hesitantly. Yeonjun smiled before messing with Beomgyu's hair "of course".

So there they where, both in bed, Yeonjun playing with Beomgyu's hair. Both boys snuggled up close to each other.  The two where watching a romance movie and Beomgyu was about to doze off, But Yeonjun wasn't watching the movie, he was watching Beomgyu. "hey Gyu?" Yeonjun finally spoke. "hm?" the other replied while eyes glued to the tv. "has anyone told you how pretty you are?". Beomgyu turned red before turning into a coughing fit. "That was so out of pocket Yeonjun!" Beomgyu scolded before yeonjun could speak any more. "I'm not wrong though, Atleast i don't think so." he said pulling Beomgyu closer once he calmed down. The two where quiet again for a while, Beomgyu occasionally catching Yeonjun's eyes on him. Beomgyu's face just looked so god damn pretty, and kissable. He moved some of Beomgyu's hair out of his face before kissing his forehead. It caught Beomgyu off gaurd. "im so sorry, i wasn't thinking-" Yeonjun spoke. Beomgyu took Yeomjun"s free hand in his before kissing his cheek, slightly touching the corner of yeomjun's mouth, "falling for me already, huh?" Beomgyu teased. Yeomjun gently shoved Beomgyu "you wish!, your going to get me sick if you kiss me like that again" Yeonjun was flustered. "whatever you liked it" Beomgyu teased.

In all honesty, Yeonjun did.

----------------------------------

Later in the day when the rest of the boys came home from after school they realized that Yeomhun and Beomgyu where alseep, taking a nap together. Non of them really cared to wake them up untill it was time for dinner. Kai and Taeyun where working on homework while Soobin was cooking.

Kai got the amazing honor of waking the two love birds up, how lovely. Kai walked into Beomgyu's room, grabbed some pillows, and started trowing them at the two. "GET UP AND STOP BEING GAY DINNER IS READY!!"

they where at the dinner table in less than 5 mins

------------------------------------------------

ment to get this chapter out earlier srry guys lol <3