Chosen (Episode 62)

When Lucas and Timothy re-entered the stadium, they felt as though nearly all eyes were locked on them. However, everyone was more focused on the match that was currently taking place to pay any mind to them.

That was, until they got back up to their seats, where Maxwell, Jessica, and Brian were sitting silently. An immediate tension filled the air, as Timothy, nor Lucas looked Brian in his eyes or said a word to him.

Without a word, they both had sat down in their seats. The following matches were watched in mostly silence between the five of them. Eventually, a familiar face to Timothy was up next...

"Lexi Wilson, please enter the field!"

"Go get em," Rodger signaled to his sister with a head gesture, wearing a serious expression. "Finally", Lexi groaned in an annoyed tone, as she sat up from her seat.

She walked down the stadium stairs at a slow, suggestive pace. Guys who were watching her were blushing heavily, as each step she took made her large chest jiggle.

One of the teachers commented to the others, "Is that girl even a teenager? She looks way too 'mature' for her age."

The aroma of lust lingered off her presence amongst the audience, as she steadily made her way onto the field, wearing a cold expression.

Whilst smirking, she suddenly glanced up at where Timothy was sitting. An instant chill went down his spine when he locked eyes with her.

Lexi wiggled her fingers at him, wearing a sadistic, little grin, before turning around and bending over with her butt facing towards him. She then licked the tip of her finger with her tongue, and pressed it against her left butt cheek, making a small sizzle.

Timothy's entire body turned bright red and he quickly felt flustered. Jessica nudged Timothy on the arm and said with cheeky smile, "Yo Tim, I know none of us are like, talking right now, and it's super awkward and stuff, but I think she's totally into you my dude." Timothy rubbed the back of his head and nervously laughed it off.

"Chelsea Shea, please enter the field!"

Upon the name being announced, a brown haired girl with pigtails and freckles excitedly made her way onto the field. She was happily jumping up and down like a little kid, throwing peace signs at the audience as they loudly cheered her on.

The cheerful, young Chelsea was more than ready for her match, as she quickly eyed down Lexi with a smile of determination. However, Lexi appeared completely unamused.

"Begin!"

"Ugh. Let's get this over with," Lexi uttered in disgust, wasting zero time motioning her hand upwards. Within seconds, Chelsea began to sweat.

The temperature surrounding the field of the stadium swiftly started rising. All of a sudden, small cracks opened up in the ground, as scorching hot lava was rapidly beginning to seep through the cracks at an alarming rate.

Quickly noticing what was happening, Chelsea had to act fast. Suddenly, a large rock grew from out of the ground from under her feet, saving her just before the lava touched her.

The entire stadium was now a bright red, as the lava fully engulfed the field. The lighting from the molten rock was so bright that it made the light from the sky feel dimmed.

Standing in the center of the rising lava, Lexi smiled deviously with a sick pleasure. The lighting from the lava made her face all the more creepy, as she stared down her panicking opponent.

Sweating nervously, Chelsea crouched down on the rock she was on. She watched as the lava was beginning to rise around her rock, thinking to herself that she had to do something fast.