Haunted Storm (Episode 20)

A sneaker went flying right into the side of Corpse Slayer's head. And that slight distraction allowed the last hero to escape with his life. Corpse Slayer and Meat Grinder both looked over to see where the sneaker came from, only to see a teenage boy with blonde hair, holding his other shoe in his hand, shaking uncontrollably with tears flowing down his eyes.

Timothy clenched onto his other shoe tightly and stuttered, "If...if you w...wanna hurt anyone else, you're gonna have to get through me f...first." Corpse Slayer smirked and replied, "Whatever you say kid. Meat Grinder, go kill that little shit real quick so we can hurry up and get the hell out of here before any more pro heroes show up." And with that command, Meat Grinder slowly made his way towards Timothy, ready to murder him.

Timothy quickly threw his other sneaker at Meat Grinder, but it just bounced off his face, only pissing him off more. Without hesitation, Meat Grinder dashed up to Timothy and punched him in the stomach, sending him flying into a light pole. The back of Timothy's head was instantly cracked open and he was knocked unconscious. As the blood from Timothy's head slowly leaked onto the concrete, Meat Grinder slowly made his way over to finish Timothy off.

All of a sudden, one of the flamming, destroyed vehicles went flying right into Meat Grinder, sending him through the glass of a nearby thrift store. Corpse Slayer was stunned as he looked over to see where the car came from. Timothy slightly regained conscious and barely managed to open his eyes. His vision was blurry, but he managed to see who it was. "L...Lucas?" Timothy said to himself as he slowly faded back into the state of unconsciousness.

The sky began darkening and the sound of thunder began rising. Corpse Slayer looked up into the sky, and there he was. Lucas was floating in the dark ominous sky, eyes glowing green with the flamming, destroyed cars floating around him. The cars were glowing a light blue radiant as the flames emitted a blueish, green color. Lighting began flashing as the rain rapidly started pouring down, but the green flames on the floating cars weren't going out. Corpse Slayer's grin grew more sinister and crazed as he said to himself, "It looks like the death toll isn't finished rising yet."

Then, Corpse Slayer began charging with both blades in hand as he leaped high up into the sky. And at the same time, Lucas sent all the cars flying down towards him in mid-air. But, Corpse Slayer smirked, and began quickly hopping from car to car in mid-air as they were flying down until he reached the altitude where Lucas was floating.

"You're finished kid!" Corpse Slayer yelled as he gripped tightly to both blades in the sky ready to slice through Lucas. But, Lucas gave him an evil smile as they were face to face in mid-air for the slight millisecond, until Lucas vanished before Corpse Slayer's eyes. The look of shock and surprise made up Corpse Slayer's expression as he glanced backwards and realized that Lucas wasn't aiming the destroyed cars at him. Instead, he launched all the cars straight down where Meat Grinder had been laid out, crushing him under ruble of the remains of the thrift store and the destroyed, flamming green cars.

Corpse Slayer, without a second to process what had just happened, fell out of the sky and down to the ground, landing on his feet, slightly tweaking his ankles. "If my power didn't let my increase my physical abilities by a landslide, I would've died" Corpse Slayer thought to himself with his evil grin. Quickly, Corpse Slayer hopped to the pile of rubble and began using his knives to slice through the ruble to find Meat Grinder. With the distraction, Lucas quickly swooped down and grabbed Timothy's unconscious body and phone to call for the cops.

Afterwards, Lucas phased himself and Timothy inside a nearby corner store. As Lucas set Timothy down on the floor of the store, a bunch of terrified citizens hiding inside looked on. Lucas sighed and said, "Before anybody here says anything, I understand you all most likely recognize me from the night of the scary incident, and I deeply apologize for the buildings. But as you probably know, there's a more terrifying situation happening outside currently. So, despite your feelings of me, I'm going to take out those criminals for not only what they did to my friend, but to save everyone. All I ask in return is for you to tend to my friend and call the police along with an ambulance immediately."

With that, Lucas walked out through the wall of the store. Only to be met with the sight of Corpse Slayer on the opposite side of the street. Right after they locked eyes, Corpse Slayer leaped across the street with his knives armed for attack. But before he reached him, Lucas had already vanished. Corpse Slayer's sinister grin slowly began more distorted as he descended more into his craving to kill.

"Come on out you annoying pest! Where are you hiding?!" Corpse Slayer creepily said. Immediately to be met with the response of "Up here," from on top of a short building. Lucas, with Timothy's blood in his hair and his phone in his hand, lightning flashing behind him, smirked down at Corpse Slayer from the top of the building.

 Lucas, with Timothy's blood in his hair and his phone in his hand, lightning flashing behind him, smirked down at Corpse Slayer from the top of the building

(Picture of Lucas on top of the building)