chapter 1

shin pov*

I was going back to japan after so many years, I was packing my stuff when I suddenly see something......

a picture frame.

he take it and "wait for me guys im going to go back. go back home.......... my home" he smile "I hope your not angry to me when I leave without telling you I'm sorry and I miss you but don't worry I'm going back......

to claim you"he smirk

third person*

Shin is done packing his cloths and he look at his watch to its 7pm and her flight i 8pm so he get ready to leave

fast forward*

when he land exactly 1pm he decide to go to kuma shop first.

while in kuma shop*

kuma was busy taking orders when he heard yankumi graduate student in akadou coming to his shop he great them and take their order.

the usual" ren said

ok! hold on a sec" kuma said

after a few minutes kuma arrive with ramen and place it on the table

arigato kuma-san!" All of them said
kuma smile at them and leave but before he could take a step group of 5 people arrive.

kuma is shock to see the kurogin student yankumi past student! but he smile at them they great each other and take a sit kuma take their order.

the usual"odagiri said kuma smile and walk away, kuma came back with ramen and place them in the table.

arigato kuma-san" all of them said kuma smile at them and leave to great the people who came in but to his shock..... It was his old classmate and his bestfriend the shirokin past student!

kuma!!"all of them said and kuma smile and hug them

guys how are you all!!" kuma said and smile so bright

we're fine, how about you" uchi said and smile back to his bestfriend who is smiling brightly at them.

I'm fine to here take a seat I get you guys a ramen" kuma said and leave

while kuma is gone

the shirokin, kurogin and akadou past student " hayss im missing yankumi annoying voice" said in the same time and laugh then realize what just happened and look at each other before looking at the people who seems like to know yankumi.

kuma arrive and found the shirokin, kurogin and akadou past student looking at each other and said "looks like a 3d reunion only yankumi and .... missing hayss" the past 3d look at kuma when they heard him kuma look at their shock face and laugh

it seems like we have a little reunion here the 3d past student" kuma said and smile the past 3ds look at him and look at each other still shock

"ok guys I forgot to introduce you all to each other so this is shirokin and past student yankumi first student, and this is kurogin yankumi past student after us, and this is akadou yankumi past student to they just graduated 5months ago" kuma said and smile before placing the ramen in table the 3ds are shock but then smile and introduce each other, kuma pushed the tables together so they can sit all together and have a little reunion and he also close the shop early for them.

an hour later the shop door open and one person came in "im sorry but we're clo-" kuma look at the person shock."shin, shin your back" kuma said and hug shin and the shirokin student look at the person shock." Shin!" All say together and hug shin, shin look at his bestfriends and smile then look at the people who look at them confuse he also look confuse who this people are kuma release his hug to shin and look at shin who's looking at the kurogin and akadou student kuma smile and.

"shin that's yankumi past student like us that's kurogin yankumi student after us and that's akadou yankumi student who graduated 5month ago" kuma said while smiling at his bestfriend, shin look at him in shock but then smile, all of them sit together and start telling storys about them and yankumi, kuma wife Ami came and great them in shock to see a little reunion of 3d but then smile they all start to talk again and laughing but then suddenly ami said froze them.....

"I have a question to you all do you guys have a gf or a wife now? or a crush?" Ami said and look at the 3d who is shock and  mouth open then she said the name "yankumi-san?" the shirokin, kurogin and akadou student except kuma blush Ami smile while looking at the 3d who is smiling while blushing.

"looks like they all like yamaguchi-san" Ami said in her mind and smile.

to be continued.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry guys if my grammar is wrong I'm not that good at English and I hope you guys enjoy the story it's my first story

thank you all and have a great day❤️