chapter 3

yankumi pov*

im at the Canada now, I don't want too live here but I have no choice, when grandpa told me about the arrange marriage I was shock but I had to accept it because I don't want too embarrassed grandpa and I want to leave so my students can live their life peacefully I don't want them to be involved to me I don't want them to be put in danger........

and I had too move on...........I want them too move on.

I know that they like me, I know everyone of them like me........I don't want to hurt them they precious to me...........and I-i like them too but it's forbidden for a teacher to love her student's................I'm sorry, I'm sorry for leaving all of you but all of you have to continue living your life without me.

I'm sorry.........

but I promise to come back when everything is ok when everyone is ok.

3rd person pov*

yankumi was in the Canada to live there with her fiance their gonna get married there too but their wedding will be in next next year. So they will have 2years to get to know each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------

yankumi fiance information

name: yuki Hana
age: 29 (sorry idk yankumi age😣)
status:engage
personality: kind, sweet, caring, clingy, gentle, overprotective to his soon to be wife (yankumi)
CEO of leaf company in Canada

-----------------------------------------------------------

yankumi is sitting in the couch in the living room reading a magazine when yuki come in, yuki walk closer to yankumi and kiss her cheeks.

mwa! So what is my soon to be wife reading?" Yuki said in a sweet soft tone

yankumi smile  "nothing just reading some magazine." She said and put down the magazine "so how's your sleep? Did I wake you up?" "No, no you didn't and yes I did sleepwell since my beautiful fiance take care of me so well" yuki said and cuddle yankumi "I love you........thank you for taking care of me" yankumi smile "I love you too................."

does yankumi already fall in love to her fiance? Will she came back? Does the 3d still have a chance?

to be continued

______________________________________

sorry if this is short I will graduate soon so I'm busy and I'm sorry if my english is not that good, hope you guys enjoy my story💋❤️❤️