chapter 2

Ami pov*

so all of you dont have one huh?" I said and look at their blushing face, i see them nodded like an idiot blushing. "oh then do you all have a girl you like" I said trying to make them blush more, I see them blush harder and I laughed at their face

ami-chan stop teasing them look they look like a tomato" kuma said and laugh, the boys realize what kuma said and try to fix their self "so who is the lucky girl? come on tell me" I said trying to make them confess

its a secret ami-chan right boys?" odagiri said and the boys agree

"if you say so, wish you all good luck" i said and smirk "I go now ok bye see you guys" I said and walk away but I didn't miss their confused face.

30mins later*

kuma pov*

only yankumi is missing" I said and look at them.

Does yankumi busy today?" Ren said

Oh idk I didn't see her this past few weeks" I said "is she that busy that we cant even see her?" kuraki said with a sad face

maybe idk she always comes here in the shop to pay visit and if she's going somewhere she will tell it too me so it's kinda weird and suspicious not to see her this past few weeks" I said worriedly I see their worried expression "what if we go to her house to know" ogata suggest the boys agree "that's a good idea, lets go!" keita said, we all get up to our sit and start heading out to go to yankumi house.

20mins later*

third person pov*

the 3d arrive at yankumi house, they knock at the gate, the gate open revealing minoru, minoru look at them in shock "long time no see minoru-san" shin said minoru look at him in shock but then smile "shin!! your back!!!!" minoru said "come in come in" the 3d goes inside

fast forward*

so what's make you all came to visit here?" Kuroda said.

we're looking for yankumi, I didn't see her this past few week kuroda-san where is she?" Kuma said the oedo house hold became quite, the 3d sense something wrong "um kuroda-san where is yankumi why are you all quiet" uchiyama said the oedo family look at each other and then look at them "kumiko.......is not here" tetsu said "where is she, does she still at work?" Shin said "no" kuroda shortly answer, the 3d start to get worried.

um kuroda-san where is she?" Kuma ask the oedo family look at each other and nodded then look at them kuroda sign.

she's not here she's in the other country." Kuroda said.

the 3d look at them in shock "WHAT!!!!!!!!" 3d said shouting in shock "kumiko and his fiance are in Canada she will live their from now on" kuroda said the 3d look at him in pain and there is a sadness in their eyes "fiance?.............yankumi have a............. fiance already?" Shin ask hurting inside "yes.......it was an arrange marriage..........me and my friend agreed for our grandkids to get married I told her it's ok if she don't want to but she agreed." kurogin said while his tears start falling down, the 3d start to cry "she still didn't change.........she still sacrifice her self for her student's." Shin said trying not to cry.

the 3d is now heart broken because the person they love is now with someone else.

I will not let go I will wait for you too come back." The 3d said in their mind.

will yankumi come back? Can they wait till she comes back? Does is still not to late for them to confess? for shin to confess?........

to be continued

______________________________________

sorry to my wrong grammar I'm not that good at english😃