How he realized he loves you

Tony:
Tony went home and can't stop thinking about you. It's just a dare, he thought. The night of you two met in the bar kept flashing back to his dreams. Tony decided to ask Natasha for help, since the others seemed unreliable=_=. "Nat? You free?" "Yea why?" "Um...You know Rohdey right? He met this girl and can't get her out of the mind. The funny thing is that um... I dared him..." Wait, why does this sound so... Tony you're not!" "Not what? It's Rohdey." "Well, this 'Rohdey' definitely fall in love." "No way..." "Yes way, Tony, call the girl and ask her out." "It's not me... Besides, it's not the playboy style." "Don't deny it Tony, other wise you'll miss your true love. I bet you miss that girl from the bar." "Yea right...ok maybe a little... somewhat... a lot... fine all the times! Happy?" Tony argued with himself after Natasha left. "Jarvis?" "Yes sir?" "Call this number, I'm asking her out." Tony finally decided that he does love her, it's how his dad felt about his mom when they first met.
Steve:
Steve and you texted sometimes. Before, Steve doesn't know how to use most technologies, but after he met you, he asked Tony, Natasha, and Clint to teach him about them, and the team is surprised. Tony surprised the most, "hey Cap, I thought you don't care about techs, what changed your mind?" "Just want to catch up." The truth is that, when you two texted, you told him about so many wonderful technologies and he doesn't know them, and you've joked about him catching on. In order to impress you on how fast he learns things, he decided to catch on. Tony, being the love master himself, decided to see what's wrong with Nat and Clint. They looked into Cap's phone record and realize that he did it all for you! Tony came and said, "Hey Cap, I heard that (f/n) has a boyfriend." Steve's face turned sad right away, but then he hides it, "that's nice." Tony noticed the bitter and said, "I was joking, chill." Steve got pissed all of a sudden, "well it's not funny!" "Chill man, your definitely in love." "Yes, yes I am." Steve stared at your picture on the phone, he saved it as his lock and home screen.
Thor:
Thor constantly visited you, he even missed pop tarts! The team find it odd, but shrugged it off cause they got work to do. "Hi Thor, what ya doing?" You asked after you came back from jogging. "Nothing really, my father wanted me to go back to Asgard, so I thought I'd say goodbye." "Are you coming back?" Your asked. "Do not worry Lady(f/n), I'll come back, and I'll remember you." "Well, I'll see you soon." "Actually, I wanted to take you with me..." "What? You're joking," you looked at Thor, wonder what's going on. "I'm serious Lady (f/n). You haven't see Asgard, and I thought it would be good for you to visit my parents." "Huh?" You're confused, but you agree to go to Asgard anyway. After you arrived, you're excited and wondered around. Thor followed you and give you a tour. When he looked at your childlike smiles, he's determined to spend his life with you.
Clint:
Thank god she's not married. Clint thought after he left the fair. Wait, she doesn't have a boyfriend right? I mean, a girl as pretty as (f/n) must have a boyfriend. What if she doesn't? I might have a chance. Give it up Clint, why would she want you? "Ahh! This is so annoying!" Clint screamed. I'll just text her. But what should I say? Is it hawkward? What if she forgot about me? Nah, who would forget about me? I'm Hawkeye. I've killed aliens and robots before, this is nothing... But what if she won't text back? What if (f/n) doesn't want a boyfriend? What if her parents hate me? What if she doesn't like guys... wait no, that's not possible right? Yes that's not possible. Clint kept on arguing with himself, nonstop. She's probably asleep, it's 11 anyway. Wait, what are you thinking Clint? You can't fall in love with her, you'll get (f/n) killed. Did I just said fall in love? Omg Clint you're hopeless. I'll just keep an eye out for (f/n). At that thought, Clint fall asleep.
Bruce:
Bruce is in a conference with Tony and Stark Industry. He seemed off and not on his regular mode. Pepper postponed the meeting and left, she asked you to buy her a cup of coffee. You were preparing to leave, but then Bruce catch up to you, "Hi, (f/n) right?"
"Yes, and you're Bruce. Do you need coffee?" You smiled. "Yea." "I'll get it for you," you offered. "I'll get it myself but thank you. I need some fresh air anyways." You two walked down the street and talked about anger issues. "Yoga help, so is meditation," you suggested to Bruce. "I've tried, but every time I think about Hulk, it turned worse." "I think the problem is that you're not accepting the Hulk." "Accepting it?" "Well, Hulk is part of you right?" Bruce nodded, "so if you accept the Hulk, like 100%, you won't scared of it anymore." "The side affects of Hulk is hard to forget," Bruce shared his problems with you. "Well, they said that the more you're scared of something, the more it's likely to happen." Bruce loves how you're encouraging him and being understanding. Je would want someone like that to accompany him for life, and he found the right person.
Pietro:
Pietro was thinking about his childhood after the Ultron event, mostly you. When you left, he cried for months and have nightmares. Wanda said that he called out your name when He's sleeping, he still does. The something hit him. Since he joined the Avengers, and Tony's part of it, he can simply ask Tony for help! World felt better already, he thought. "You want me to trace this orphan who you've lost contact for ten years?" Tony raises his eyebrow. "Yes." "And why should I help?" "Um..." "I'm joking man, tell me why first, then I'll help." "Well she's my best friend." "Just friends?" "...My crush," Pietro argued for a moment then told Tony. "I got ya buddy." Tony typed in the information Pietro gave, and located you right away. "Well, it seems like (f/n) is in McDonalds right now..." Pietro rushed off, but then came back quickly, "which one?" "...The one near Disney store..." Pietro rushed off, and Tony found something to gossip about. When Pietro arrived, he called out your full name. You turned around, hearing your name. "(F/n) I've missed you!" Pietro rushed over. You were confused, but then you realized"... Pietro? Omg, it's you! I haven't see you for ten years!" You two spend the rest of the day talking about what happened.
Bucky:
Why would SHIELD send (f/n)? She looks defenseless. Bucky lays on his bed and wondered. Why would anyone come near me?
Steve walked in, "Hey, how are you?" Bucky stared at Steve. He felt a headache and lost control. Steve went near to see what happened, but then Bucky grabbed Steve's neck. "STEVE! BUCKY!" You screamed. You run towards Steve to help him, and Bucky sat down blankly. What have I done? Now she's going to think I'm a monster. But Bucky lost control again, he can't control his mind, and HYDRA is behind all this. He knew it, but couldn't stop it. Steve wanted to protect you, and Bucky wants to control himself, and the two best friend tripped over each other. You're to slow to move, so Bucky landed on you, but he managed to hold on to the ground. Then, Steve landed on Bucky, which made him fall completely on you. Before you know it, Bucky's lips were on yours. Steve blushed, realizing what he did. He got up and offered Bucky a hand to get up, then you. After you two left, Bucky sat down and think about the kiss and how it calmed him down, it felt good, and I like it. After realizing what he thought, Bucky was shocked, but then smiled again, as if the old Bucky returned.