When you ignored him for another guy

Steve:
Steve went into a corner after realizing that you're ignoring him. He crouched and draw circles with his fingers while mumbling, "(y/n) started ignoring me... What should I do? Why would you talk to her? Can't you see that there's her boyfriend here? (T^T)! Bucky! Tony! Nat! Bruce! Thor! Clint! Loki! Eh... Where's your bro spirit when I need it... (T^T)" over and over again until you stop ignoring him
Tony:
Tony shakes your arms, "(Y/n)! Look at me! I'm a genius, billionaire, philanthropist, playb... Eh... Avenger, iron man, inventor... Why would you ignore me for this ugly, stupid, old, rude, boring, arrogant, weird, bully, coward, playboy,  poor, harsh, idiot! Whaaaa! I thought you love me more than anything! This is not over you whatever man! I'm coming to get you at night and crawl out of your TV like a ghost!"
Clint:
Clint tried to drag you away, "How about some arrow exercise honey? Let's just move away from this thing. You know what? I'll take you to visit... Come on, just listen. I know that Stark is testing this new phone feature that you want. Let's go see it, should be fun. Oh this is enough!" Clint grabbed his punching bag and hit the guy with it until he leaves this town. He literally chased the guy with the bag.
Pietro:
Pietro "accidentally" crashed into the guy and mocked, "Didn't you see that coming? Come on slowy, he's not worth your precious time. Look, he fell when I simply touched him! He's so weak, can't even survive when facing old bird man. he's a man out of time, even Loki with his reindeer helmet is better than him. Come on, go home is the only choice to save your beautiful eyes, besides looking at me, that is."
Bruce:
Bruce would just stay there silently and waiting for you to finish the conversation. Usually he's not that patient, so he pretends to hulk out and try to scare the guy. However Bruce sometimes joins the conversation and try to scare the guy with technical terms. Didn't really work every time but still.
Thor:
"Hi my lady, do you want to visit Asgard? Lady Sif miss you, so is Fandal," Thor walked towards you and swing his hammer, "you know, it's Loki's birthday and he wants you to be there. Besides, we the mighty Avengers have a celebration and you're invited. I would love if you're there now honey, since it's beginning in a hour." Thor starts to show off his arm muscles "unintentionally."
Bucky:
"Who is this? Sweetheart, you know I'm not good with strangers. I tend to strangle, chock, stab, shot, and drown them. Oh did I scare you? Sorry, I'm not good with people after 1945. Especially after I killed 426 people. Don't be scared, I don't kill that many anymore. Oh sweetheart don't look at me like that, you knew I'm an assassin. It's what I do. Well, I'll watch myself, but accidents always happens."