18. What the hell was that?

TARA

I can't believe I did what I did. The realization hit me when I was under the shower, cleaning up the sticky mess all over my chest. I can't believe I literally just let Lukas fuck my tits. And the way I spoke to him. What the hell got into me? But he looked so stressed out, I thought I could relieve him. I just didn't consider things would get out of hand like they did.

If I'm honest, though. It was fun. I felt embarrassed immediately after, but it was fun. And so hot, because I could see how aroused he was, how much he loved that I was in control. It was crazy and I loved it. I've never done anything like this before. Sure, Aaron was no prude, he taught me a lot. But it feels like Lukas unlocked a kinky side of me I didn't even know existed.

Because it was a rainy day, and because the hickey on my neck was still way too visible, I wore a turtleneck pullover, jeans, and a pair of my favorite low heel boots. One of the reasons why I love Fall is that I can wear this type of outfits. Much to my surprise, when I went into the living room, I found Lukas there waiting for me, the same lunchbox always in his hands. Believe it or not, he keeps packing lunch for me. I don't think even my grandma has ever done that.

Lukas looked sharp, though, much formal than I've ever seen him dressed. "I think you forgot the tie." I teased as I neared him.

"It's the one thing my father doesn't really care about." He sighed, handing me the lunchbox.

"You do know there's a whole cafeteria on campus, right?"

He chuckled as we headed to the front door. "Do you ever eat there?"

"Well, no ..."

"Case in point."

I rolled my eyes, albeit amused, and pushed him out the door. I do appreciate the thought and I always eat what he packs for me. It's actually cheaper than buying takeout and much more peaceful than getting lost in the crowd at the cafeteria. Besides, Lukas is an amazing cook, whatever he prepares is always delicious. I couldn't cook to save my life.

"Oh, I forgot something." Lukas said right when I'd just locked the door. "Wait here." Confused, I didn't move, and when he came back, he handed me a small food bag.

When I looked inside, I saw the rest of the muffins he made this morning. I smiled. "You're spoiling me." I joked.

"I just take care of my baby girl." He winked.

That sounded way too dangerous to my ears, but I didn't want to let him see my mood had changed. "Thanks." I murmured, fighting the urge to eat a third muffin, as we walked to the elevator. "But, for the sake of my peace of mind, and because I don't want to end up in prison, please never make anything even remotely related to strawberries ever again."

Lukas laughed. "I've survived 21 years with this allergy, I know how to stay alive." He joked. "Besides, you love strawberries."

I frowned. "How do you know that?"

He shrugged. "I just do."

Weird. "Well, anyway, yes, I love strawberries, but is that really the kind of death you want?" I teased, trying to lighten up the mood. "I can think of a lot better ways to leave this world."

Lukas smirked a little. "Up to me? I'd drown in those." He hinted at my boobs, which I unconsciously covered with my arms, causing him to laugh. "Dickie sure loved being buried in between them."

I rolled my eyes. "Ugh, stop talking about your dick in third person, it's really creepy." Lukas merely laughed as he followed me into the elevator. I hadn't even realized we were heading out together, for the first time ever, until we both pressed the button for the ground floor.