Chapter 4

A few week had passed since the reincarnated koreans, now kittens, have received their new names.

Rok Soo, now Ciel, has been living the best lazy life he had ever dreamed of. Being a very rich noble's pet is just filled with bliss! Cale and Jour has been spoiling him rotten! But... Ron still gives him chills, as well as Beacrox.

Jung Soo, now Leo, is just a beaming fluff ball that is filled with energy. He's very mischievous as he would always sneak into Cale's classes, and the latter would be very distracted without his tutor even knowing!

He even went as far as to push some condiments off of Beacrox's kitchen counter... despite his head screaming danger very loudly. He can't help it! Blame his kitty instincts for that! But luckily, Beacrox only sighed in an exasperated manner and let it be, despite finding it very annoying.

Soo Hyuk, now Ray, oddly enough, likes this new life. Cale's mother, Jour, seems to really like his older brother demeanor and personality towards Ciel, Leo, and even her son, Cale. She finds it to be very cute.

And he's bonding really well with Beacrox. Ray sometimes goes into his kitchen and accompanies the brown-haired teen in his cooking. Beacrox secretly enjoys it despite being stoic all the time. Ray dislikes Ron, though, he would always jump onto Beacrox's shoulder and sit down. It was a sign of wariness and distrust.

Ron is amused to both Ray and his son Beacrox. The latter sighing helplessly, but in his eyes were sparks of joy. The former is making Ron more curious and wishes to... interrogate him. But alas, he is a child (with the mentality of an adult), still. But Ron has a sure feeling that the three kittens won't be a danger to the Henituse Family.

Right now, Cale and the kittens are playing inside Deruth's office, with Jour helping her husband deal with the paperwork of the territory. Ron is inside the room to perform any requests that his employers would make.

During those few weeks, the kittens have grown abnormally big. Their growth as kittens are weird, and they're now the size of a 8 week old puppy.

Deruth is questioning his wife if the kittens are really just kittens. Jour only giggled in response, Cale is reveling at their growth in an excited manner while Ron now knows what kind of animal the three kittens are.

"Count, Countess, I'm afraid these kittens are panther cubs."

Ron spoke up. Deruth froze, Jour giggled further, Cale stared at the brown-to-gray haired man with sparkles in his auburn eyes, while the three kittens flinched at what Ron said.

'Panther?'
'PANTHER!?'
'Panther...?'

The three kittens thought to themselves. Indeed, it sounded logical since they're bigger than any normal household kittens. Ciel shrugged to himself, seemingly unbothered by the revelation... but he soon panicked. He is a big feline predator! He'll get kicked out! No! His lovely slacker life! Leo became amazed at the information while Ray inspected his body with curiosity.

"What!?"

Deruth exclaimed in disbelief and in concern.

"Oh, come now, dear! The kittens were well behaved!"

Jour chimed in with reasoning.

"But they're dangerous! What if they'll harm Cale once they've grown!?"

At Deruth's statement. Ciel became offended, Leo gasped, in kitten fashion, in disbelief, and Ray raised a brow.

"Oh dear, you worry too much."

"But Jour-!"

Jour calmly smiled and cut her husband off. She eyed the three panther cubs and her son. Her eyes are filled with warmth.