Chapter 5

Inside Cale's room, and after getting found out by Jour, Ciel had been restless and wary around the woman.

Using Record, he looked back to the contents of the novel, whose title is too long and stupid, to find any information regarding Jour Thames. Sadly, he found nothing. Just the fact that Jour Thames is a fragile and sickly-looking woman, who went to Harris Village and died in an accident along the way there.

The black panther cub sighed exasperatedly, not noticing that he is having a nose bleed or the fact that he's overheating from using Record. Ciel, or Kim Rok Soo, felt so... stumped at such a mysterious character in the novel he is now currently in.

He's currently loafing (A cat position) down on top of Cale's amazingly soft bed as he looked up to stare at the red-haired child sitting on his desk. He's currently reviewing his studies oblivious to Ciel's current state. The young redhead had just finished his studies with his tutor, and Ciel thought when Ron, the ever so frightening assassin, brought him to Cale so the child can play with him, (...He thought that he's gonna get more of those soothing and luxurious pets) but that didn't happen (Sadly).

Too preoccupied with his thoughts, Ciel didn't hear the knock outside Cale's chamber door. The said door then opened and revealed the brown-haired teenager, Beacrox, pushing a cart, and the two panther cubs on his shoulder, Leo and Ray. The brown panther cub is shivering from chills, mainly from how scared he is to be on the teenager's shoulder. While the raven panther cub is purring in a relaxed manner.

"Young master, I brought-"

Beacrox froze, his eyes widen in shock at the sight of Ciel. Leo and Ray also gave the same reaction.

"MEOW!!!"
"RAWR!!!"

The two cubs roared out loud in fright, making Cale jolt up from his seat and whip his head towards the source. Then he finally noticed the nose bleeding and sickly-looking black cub.

"Ciel!?"

The young boy stood up and rushed towards the cub. His hands went underneath Ciel's armpits and held it up close to his face. Cale held extreme concern, his pupils shaking and slightly teary. The black cub could only tilt his head in confusion.

"Meow?"

Ciel had the audacity to meow and blink in perplexity at Cale, making Leo and Ray frown deeply at him. The two cubs jumped off of Beacrox's shoulders and landed onto Cale's before meowing (telling) off their newly declared young dongsaeng.

"Mrewww....! Mreow! Grr... RAWR!"
(Aiyah...! We left you alone for a second, and then this happened!?)

"Mreow...! Grr! Mew... Mrp?"
(Aigoo...! How did you end up like this, huh?)

The two cubs kept scolding Ciel in kitty fashion, who simply blinked at them again. Suddenly, a large hand holding a handkerchief came into view and started to wipe his little nose. Ciel flinched and tried to squirm away from the handkerchief to no avail.

"Mrr!"

The cub let out a whine as he tried to push the handkerchief away. The said handkerchief pulled away followed by a sigh. The white cloth is now stained in red. Ciel looked up to see Beacrox's frown. Ciel shivered. Just by staring at the teenage torture expert is enough to give him goosebumps!

The black cub continued to fear Beacrox, his ears pulled back to show that he is afraid. Cale sighed in concern while Leo gave a cheeky and smug grin.

'Hehe...'

Leo's smugness grew continuously, Ciel noticed it and glared at the brown cub, while Leo stared at the brown cub weirdly.

In Leo's defence, this is what he needed! How come he's the only one suffering from the scary torture expert!? So seeing Ciel's fearful face made him feel better now! But alas! Ray isn't afraid of Beacrox and that made Leo so anxious! Why does he like that torturer!? Why...!? Well, Leo can guess that Ray must have liked Beacrox because of his amazing cooking, but he digresses! This dumb dumb doesn't know how scary the teenager is!!! Or the fact that he can die anytime!!! If Leo could speak right now, he would give that raven cub a piece of his mind!