Part 4

"That's the same reaction we had, when we got the news." Robby said.

"Is that the guy who got into Prison for false advertisement of hurting the guy named string.. - stingray?." Carmen asked while struggling for a second.

"Yes, it was silver who hurt stingray, we thought he got killed in a fight in Prison. But as it seems he didn't, he is alive." Johny replied.

"that's not good." Miguel said.

"But doesn't he need to go back in Prison for trying to get out, I mean he didn't do anything but he still escaped?!" robby asked with a clueless look on his face.

"I don't know, I mean yes he escaped but he technically didn't do anything in the first place." Johny said.

----

That afternoon Kreese decided to show up at tory's apartment.
Kreese rang the doorbell.

"go play in the other room." tory told her little brother Brandon. And walked up to the door to open it.

"kreese... ? What are you doing here..?" tory asked while being in shock.

"I didn't know where to go I escaped prison and I thought you would understand..." before kreese could say anything more, tory said something.

"why would I understand it? I wasn't in prison! And I saw that you escaped, it's all over the news." Tory said and shut the door before kreese could say anything.