Part 6

The next day robby is driving tory to the police station to tell the police about kreese visiting tory.

Police: " hello, what can I do for you? "the police asked them.

Tory:" uhhmm.."she breathed deeply and looked at robby.

Robby looked at her and nodded to assure her everything was fine.

Tory:" kreese came to my house some days ago"

Police:" kreese? The one who esaped prison?are you sure it was him? "

Tory:"yes I am sure it was him, I was a student in his dojo so I am very sure it was him. But he didn't do anything he just came there"

Police:"ok, do you know where he went?" the police asked.

Tory:"no" she answered.

Police:"ok, please fill out these papers and then you can go. We will contact you if we have any information."

Tory:"ok" she said.

After filling out the papers she walked out of the police station with robby. They drive to a near by café to eat something.

Robby:"what do you want to eat?"he asked her.

Tory:"im not hungry" she answered.

Robby looked at her worried and wondering why she wouldn't eat.

Robby:"what's going on? Why won't you eat? Are you worried about kreese?" robby started asking her questions.

Tory:"im fine. I'm kind of a little bit worried"

Robby:"I understand that. But you have to eat something. You don't have to worry so much the police will find kreese and get him back to prison. Now what do you want to eat? " robby said.

Tory:"yeah.. OK... I'll take the apple pie" she said and smiled at robby.

Robby:"sounds good" he smiled back at her.

----------------

Later tory gets a call from the Police.

Tory:"hello..." tory answered the call.

Police:"hello. Is there tory Nichols?" the policeman asked tory.

Tory:"yes" tory answered.

Police:"great, we have some news about kreese" the policeman said.

Tory took a deep breath before listening again.

Police:"we need you to come to the station to ask you some questions" the police said.

Tory:"ok, I will come there in about an hour" tory said before hanging up the call.

After she has hang up she decided to call robby.

Robby:"hey.. What's up?"he asked tory.

Tory:"Ohh uhhmmm nothing. I just wanted to see what you are doing" she said after deciding that she shouldn't tell robby.

Robby:"nothing much" robby said.

Tory:"ok, uhmm I see you around" she said and hung up.

--------

Later that day tory is going to the police station.

Tory:"hello, I'm tory Nichols. I'm here for questioning" she told the police officer.

Police:"ok, take a seat and wait a bit please" the police officer said to her.

Tory took a seat at the police station and had to wait for about 20 min. until her name got called.

Police:"tory Nichols?" he said.

Tory:"yes" she said standing up.

Police:"follow me please" the police man told her.

Tory followed the police man into a room where she got sit down.

Police:"soo..what happened when kreese came to you?"he asked tory.

Tory:"i opened the door and he said he had escaped prison. But then I shut the doors on him and I don't know where he did go after that" she answered him.

Police:"ok, if that's really all you can go. But if it's not please tell us the rest it could help us find him." he said to her.

Tory:"ok, that's all" she said and walked out.

--------

The next day robby visited tory at her home. He rang the doorbell and was waiting for her to come to the door

Robby:"hey" he said to her while smiling and walking inside.

Tory:"he... - " she said but couldn't finish talking because he kissed her.

Robby stopped kissing her for a second.

Robby:"is anyone home?" he asked her.

Tory:"no" she told him.

Robby started kissing her again when she had to stop him because all she could think about was the fact that she was at the police station again. She decided she should tell robby about it even with the history with the police.

Tory:"im sorry... Uhmmm.... I was at the police station yesterday. They called me and told me to come there so they could ask me some questions about kreese" she said while not knowing how he would react.

Robby:"why are you telling me this now?" he asked her.

Tory:"i don't know.. I had it in my mind the entire time but I didn't know how you would react because of your history with kreese and the police. Also I didn't know if you would care" she said to him.

Robby:"I don't mind. Yes I have a history with them but you are more important for me that my history with them. I love you and there is nothing you can do or say to make me feel any different"he said smiling at her.

At that moment when she heard it, she felt so loved that her eyes were tearing up in amazement.

Tory:"I love you too" she said smiling back at him.

Robby gave tory a kiss.

Robby:"come on where going to the Cafe" he said and took her hand.

-------

At the Cafe.

Server:"what would you like to eat and drink?"the server asked them.

Tory:"I'll take the apple pie and some coffee please" she said.

Robby:"and I'll take some coffee too and the chocolate cake" he said.

Server:"ok, I will be back with your drinks and food" he said and walked away.