Part 5

---- the next day

Tory couldn't stop thinking about what had happened the afternoon. She wasn't sure if she should tell anyone, she wanted to but If she would she would need to go to the police.

"hey.." robby said to tory. She didn't react.

"helllooo... Are you OK?" robby asked again.

"Ohh... yeah, everything is fine" she said while knowing nothing was fine but not wanting to upset him.

"you sure?" he asked her again.

"yeah" she replied while smiling at him to make him think she was fine.

"ok.." robby said.

--------

Later that evening tory and robby were snuggling on the couch while watching a movie.

"soo.. Are you sure you're ok? Cause you don't seem like everything is fine. I can see that something happened what upsets you." robby said.

"yeah... You know... Kreese visited me the other day." tory said while questioning if it is the right choice to tell him.

"What?!" robby said while looking up at her in shock.

"yeah... He came to me but I shut the door on him right away and he didn't do anything. I didn't know if I should tell you since your history with kreese and cobra Kai isn't good. And also I would need to go to the police and our police history isn't good either. " tory said.

" yes, it isn't but we need to go to the police because they need to know. " robby said to tory while slowly sitting back down.

-------