~ Jacob's P.O.V. ~

My name is Jacob Black, I am sixteen, and I can shift into a huge werewolf. I have been a shifter for about 4 months. I am supposed to be the Alpha of our pack, but until I am 18 or find my imprint, Sam Uley will fill in for me. 

I thought today was gonna be like any other day. My dad's best friend's daughter is coming to live with him. She is a year older than me and has been obsessed with me since we were kids when she used to just visit. I have never liked her, I was only friendly because of my dad and Charlie. 

As I was helping my father cook breakfast, I couldn’t smell the bacon and eggs anymore. I took a deep breath and my nose was assaulted with the beautiful mix of lavender, coconuts, and vanilla. I could feel the saliva build in my mouth from how good the smell was. My dad looked at me and asked, “What’s wrong with you?” I shook my head back and forth a few times and said, “I don’t know, I, uh, I just smelled something really good.” His facial expression was like he was saying ‘duh’, “Yeah, the bacon and eggs.” He said while nodding his head and pointing to the stove in front of me. “No, not that. It was lavender, vanilla, and coconuts, it was and is great.” I replied while taking another deep breath.

“Son, that’s not normal. That smell is probably your imprint. She is close to us.” He said while putting his hand on my arm. I immediately turned off the stove and ran for the front door. As soon as I opened it there was this beautiful woman. She had flowy, long blonde hair and the brightest blue eyes. She was at least a foot shorter than me and I’m 6’6. She had full, plump lips that looked extremely kissable. Her body was a work of art, she had the perfect hourglass figure that every girl wants. 

When she saw me, it was like she didn’t know where to look. She kept glancing all over my body and face, not staying in one spot for too long. That was when I realized I was still shirtless. I took another deep breath to make sure the intoxicating smell was coming from this woman, and it was. I took long strides up to her, but she still didn’t look me in the eyes. She was looking down at the ground like it was her oxygen. So I grabbed her chin and softly pulled her face up so we could lock eyes. 

At that moment I knew she was my forever. My entire body froze and I saw flashes of our future. One of the moments was us dancing in the rain. Another one was me blowing smoke into her mouth. In one of the main moments, She was leaning against my chest and I was on my phone. She made me go to my camera and she turned her head and stuck her tongue out at me. So before I took the picture I stuck my tongue out so it was touching hers. 

There were many fast flashes, almost as if I was just going through my gallery on my phone. The flashes slow down and I start to see the woman, another man, and myself. The other man and I were wearing white suits and the woman was wearing a black dress. The last moment I saw was with the other man as well. 

~What Jacob sees~